Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kiryu-Chan in topic Unpopular opinion time

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"[@Galestorm":](/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/3583207#post_3583207
)  
Fix Fics(or accusation fics, as they're also called) are basically, an episode comes out that people don't like, and the writer decides to make a fanfic trying to "fix" problems....or in most cases use the characters as mouthpieces to whine about why an episode sucks. The chances of them being good a rare phenomenon

Also, because people were talking about it earlier, I don't think Rainbow Falls was that bad
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
"@Galestorm":/pony/unpopular-opinion-time/post/3583207#post_3583207
Fix Fics are basically, an episode comes out that people don't like, and the writer decides to make a fanfic trying to "fix" problems....or in most cases use the characters as mouthpieces to whine about why an episode sucks. The chances of them being good a rare phenomenon

Also, because people were talking about it earlier, I don't think Rainbow Falls was that bad
No reason given
Edited by Kiryu-Chan