Trixie thread!

Holofan4life
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
I’m curious: why do you guys like Trixie? For me, I like her because despite being haughty and pompous, she deep down cares about the ponies around her. Plus, she is so over the top with her arrogance that I find it cute.
Posted Report
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Holofan4life
I just want to keep it as short as possible:
Overtime, I’ve come to realize that I’m a lot like her, pretty vain and self centered in a lot of regards, wanting the spotlight from others, feeling jealousy over others being better than me and sometimes having a sense of superiority over others. That and again, she is adorable and I love her dynamic with Starlight Glimmer, hence my all time favorite ship.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide