Today is officially the 10th Anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Just rewatched the first 6 episodes of the series. Haven’t watched ‘em in so long I’m actually noticing things I either didn’t notice before, or forgot about.

Like in “Griffon the Brush off,” Spike remarks that dragons are “fireproof,” which explains why lava doesn’t hurt them, and such, so things like that I thought were introduced later were established as far back as Season 1.  
That episode also seemed to develop Pinkie & Rainbow’s friendship, as before that, they pretty much just recently met. At the beginning of the episode, Dash at first finds her annoying to the point she’d comically dash away from her, but by the end after getting to know her better, seems to appreciate her enough to stand up for her, and such.

So li’l subtle things like that are nice, and probably why this show became such a cult hit.

@Red-Supernova  
What kind of “rips?”
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
I may be late to say this but would you say that you’re doing a “New Game Plus” of MLP:FiM?

Also, I remember those nods. Showed that the writers had promise back then.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Since its the game that made that term popular, yes. This means everypony is suddenly super powerful and are carrying endgame gear. Nightmare Moon and Discord are gonna be one-shotted in their fights.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
It depends how leveled up everypony is once they reach the end of Season 4.

Nice. Too bad I heard its one of the more unpopular versions of the game due to people wanting proper remasterings of Square’s classic SNES games. But I think I’m referring to the Steam version which was the mobile version just slapped onto PCs without optimizing the game for proper PC play. So who knows, maybe the mobile version is more functional.  
I own the original on my Wii U through the OG Wii Shop Channel. Only beat the game once. Even though I really should play it more to experience every ending. I do want to appreciate this game more like the other great SNES RPGs.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
I have the Wii/SNES version too actually, and yeah it’s a great game, and is pretty good on a second playthrough.

And I haven’t had any issue with the mobile version so far, it works pretty good honestly, and apparently has the newer DS content, as well. (And supposedly the newer translation, is more accurate to the original Japanese version, so it’s a bit ironic, it’s “unpopular.”)  
Also, the mobile version comes with a free cloud save, with the game purchase, so you never have to worry about your save data when updating to a new device.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Not even how the UI has been handled for mobile devices? (People really love Ted Woolsey’s translations of those scripts but they do opt for everything else to be called their original names though.)  
That’s a nice bonus. Maybe I should get Chrono Trigger for my tablet since my phone has enough games on it as it is.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Just bought Rarity and Rainbow Dash plushies within the span of 3 days and now all my Mane Six w/ spike plushie conquest is now complete on time for the month of FiM 10th Anniversary.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
They had two 50%-off Square/Enix sales this year on Google Play, so I’d probably wait ’till they have another sale, though $10 is still fairly cheap for Chrono Trigger. (Got it half off.)

Another good Mobile Square game I have is Final Fantasy 5.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Oh nice! I think I’ll add it to my wishlist so I can learn when its on sale next time. Even though this means I’ll have to start over from scratch. At least the later versions of Chrono Trigger keep track of every ending you’ve achieved, right?

You’ve played FF5 as well? Wow, you’re already multiple FF games ahead of me. Reminder that most of my knowledge with the series is through word of mouth and watching other people talk about the series’ legacy. But I am a huge nut for the mobile Gacha game Final Fantasy Record Keeper and Final Fantasy 6 is one of my favorite games.  
I’m told FF5 is one of the more underrated entries in the series which sounds cool but the mobile version is less than desirable due to how the graphics look compared to the original, and the same opinion is shared about FF6’s mobile version. As of now, how I plan to play FF5 if I ever got the incentive is the GBA version on a……..format you wouldn’t approve of.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
They look so cute!
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
Yeah, Chrono Trigger is worth having, especially for the new added DS content.

Truthfully, the only FF games I’ve played/own are FF1, FF5, FF6, & FF7. (And I still haven’t beaten any of them.) I got FF5, because I heard it was a good one for mobile, (and didn’t require too much data for my crappy phone) and because it was on the half-off sale.  
I guess you don’t really need to play them in order anyway, as basically every game reboots the world/characters, and the only recurring elements are the magic, and creatures like Moogles/Chocobos. (And a few minor enemies.)  
Truthfully, I don’t understand the problem, as honestly the mobile graphics look fine, and even better then the SNES version, but I understand some would prefer the original SNES graphics. Still, the new graphics aren’t bad, and still 2D, and it even still has all of the Mode-7 effects. (Plus FF5 was never prior released in America, aside from a GBA remake. So it’s hard to find a copy.)  
So I don’t understand all the hate for the Mobile FF graphics.  
I also find it odd to see people demonizing a game for updating the graphics, with all the people demonizing games like “Super Mario 3D All-Stars” for NOT updating the graphics. It seems you can’t win either way,

Though, we seem to be getting a bit off-topic.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Too bad the show didn’t last one more season.

If season 9 (the slice-of-life episode, at least) is any indication, they picked the right time to call it quits.

Hopefully the comic will do a better job with its “Season 10” issues than the writers would have with an actual season 10.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Applepie1973  
One of my favorite JRPGs.

@DoctorWTF  
Eh, I still enjoyed S9 for the most part, and I recall fans are pretty divided on the comics’, but I hope they do well regardless.

But I guess after 9 seasons, and over 200 episodes, it’s probably for the best the show ends, before it gets too stale, and repetitive. Regardless, I’m glad the show lasted more then a few seasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide