Viewing last 25 versions of post by Tiger beetle in topic To Where And Back Again Retrospective

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
[@CORDZ2000](/forums/pony/topics/to-where-and-back-again-retrospective?post_id=5319585#post_5319585)
Eh, I feel like this was the time to give Glimmer the biggest spotlight. The end of her season-long arc and all. Plus, gotta make up for all the episodes she wasn't present for or was reduced to a cameo. Plus Trixie, Discord, and Thorax still had moments to shine.

The village...I wish we didn't see these guys in the season 5 ending montage. That way the the invitation would leftave Starlight weirded out, and the easy forgiveness would be a surprise and feel uneasy in itself. Essentially sending Starlight into a spiral of "what's going on, why are they so nice, I do not deserve this."
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
[@CORDZ2000](/forums/pony/topics/to-where-and-back-again-retrospective?post_id=5319585#post_5319585)
Eh, I feel like this was the time to give Glimmer the biggest spotlight. The end of her season-long arc and all. Plus, gotta make up for all the episodes she wasn't present for or was reduced to a cameo. Plus Trixie, Discord, and Thorax still had moments to shine.

The village...I wish we didn't see these guys in the season 5 ending montage. That way the the invitation would left Starlight weirded out, and the easy forgiveness would be a surprise and feel uneasy in itself. Essentially sending Starlight into a spiral of "what's going on, why are they so nice, I do not deserve this."
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle