Viewing last 25 versions of post by Megalobronia in topic To Where And Back Again Retrospective

Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
[@FrootiDragon](/forums/pony/topics/to-where-and-back-again-retrospective?post_id=5319081#post_5319081)

Considering Starlight Glimmer is the main focus, if you don't like her, then why do you like the episode?
No reason given
Edited by Megalobronia
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
[@FrootiDragon](/forums/pony/topics/to-where-and-back-again-retrospective?post_id=5319081#post_5319081)

> experieConcing abuse yourself idoesn’t give you the ringht to abuse others.

Starlight saw thGlis at the end of Season 5, which becommes a turning point towards ther reformation.

`"I kn
fow there's no excuse for what I did, but I want you all to know that I'm ready ifor whatever punishment you think is fair."`

An
d past Season 6, she'st barely "abusing" anyone. Even during Season 6, I would hardly call any of her mistakes "abuse."

> seeing
her, acting all traumatized due to being put in charge is just laughable–imagine the trauma(s) of Our Town-ers whose lives were endangered by Starlight

It's calle
d feeling guilty of what she did. She didn't understand why the citizens were friendly to her because she knows how horrible she was to them.

> Imag
ine being a former dictator and wondering why nopony in Ponyville wants to be your friend.

How many ponies outside of the Mane Six and the "Our Town" citizens actually
know about what Starlight did?

If you wish to continu
e this conversation, let's continue it [here](/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still) because this barely has to do with To Where And Back again alone.

^You did say in your profile that you take things too seriously.^
?
No reason given
Edited by Megalobronia