The sTs trinity appreciation thread.

Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity

Since there’s already a thread about “Twilight Sparkle”:httpsrpibooru.org/pony/twilight-sparkle-thread, Sunset Shimmer, and Starlight Glimmer (for Starlight btw, that’s only one of many as far as I know)), I’ve decided to a forum about the 3 alicorn/unicorns, individually, they may be cute in their way, although their more beautiful when together, just take a look at these wallpapers.

This one is special.  

In this thread, you can post images of them as either 1, 2, or 3 in 1 image, you can even hsve moondancer and trixie in them as well, however just remember that this thread is not about them because they are not as talented in magic(I’m sorry), you can even discuss how similar they are, in ways shape or form, that even includes their names, and before you start posting, you must first read the rules.

1.Be kind and courteous this thread will not tolerate bullying.

2. No haters allowed that even goes to the Starlight haters, if you want to hate on her, go to some other thread.

3. Make sure your topic is mainly about Twilight, sunset and/or Starlight Moondancer and trixie is fine, just don’t forget that it’s not mainly about them.

4. NSFW is allowed just make sure you cover them up, because some people might not be 18 here(suggestive and questionable is fine here).

5.Don’t have them against one another, I appreciate it if don’t depict them fighting on who’s the best.

Once you agree to the rules, welcome to the thread, have fun, and hopefully you make this thread go swimmingly.

And I even made a poll
Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
Can we add Radiant Hope and Tempest Shadow||/Fizzlepop Berrytwist|| as occasional visitors to this thread? I mean, technically, they are also a counterparts for Twilight (Radiant is mostly for Cadance, but that’s besides the point). I know that would make someone very happy…
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
@Edhelistar  
I made this thread because the 3 are considered unique in their own way, and their somehow simlier to each other(right down to their names)and they’re talented in magic (also they’re so far the only unicorns who can teleport (even Twilight before season 3 finale)), and yes other unicorn counterparts of Twilight are welcome here, they just not as talented as those 3.
Edhelistar
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
@Zaknel  
All seven of them have the same potential.

But only Twilight, Sunset and Starlight have developed it.

Radiant Hope abandoned her studies very early.

Trixie is getting there under Starlight’s tutelage.

Tempest got her horn broken.

And Moondancer poured herself into her books and has no real practice.

Also the first two, are alicorns in alternate realities.
Edhelistar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Kirin Flutterfan
@sTs  
Radiant Hope is canon to the Siege of the Crystal Empire storyline of the comics. But only there, so far. There’s hope (heh), though, for Season 9….
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide