The Nightmare Moon Toy and it's lines

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
I know, I know. The toys are for little girls. But it’s so weird to hear NMM being all cheerful and not-evil. Maybe it’s how she’d really act if she hadn’t lost. I don’t care; it’s still weird.
Trickquestion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The only thing that seemed weird to me was that Star Trek teleporter noise. Was that supposed to be magic? Never the less, a very fine piece of merchandise.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Not bad. But wouldn’t it be easier if Hasbro just copy and paste the lines directly from the show? I mean, they own everything.
Soufriere

Sunset Shimmer Fan
Not bad. But wouldn’t it be easier if Hasbro just copy and paste the lines directly from the show? I mean, they own everything.
I’ve heard people say that Hasbro can’t actually do that due to the way the VA’s contracts are written or something like that (the songs apparently work differently). Basically, using actual lines from the show - especially Tara’s - would require Hasbro to pay the actors royalties (a.k.a “residuals”), so it’s really less of a hassle to just get soundalikes for the toys.

Speaking of which, that Nightmare Moon voice sounds really good, very close to Tabitha’s portrayal.

I am 98% certain I’ll be buying this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide