Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amethyst_Crystal in topic The G1 Appreciation Thread

Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
"[@Edhelistar":](/pony/the-g1-appreciation-thread/post/4000134#post_4000134
[bq="Edhelistar"]
) " 

> [
@Pinto Bean":](/pony/the-g1-appreciation-thread/post/4000130#post_4000130
)
>
It also was the first foray into pone for our esteemed GlimGlam VA, Kelly Sheridan, who voiced Melody in it, and Cathy Weseluck, no real introduction needed. [/bq]

Melody here is pretty funny

>>1115194p

Are their characters similar at all, besides being pink ponies with at least some blue in their manes?

Starlight has a lot more blue in her coat than Melody though.

Confession time, there's something about MLP Tales clips that (usually but not always) weirds me out,

and maybe it's because it's Equestria Girls with bipedal G1 ponies making faces like G4 ponies, lol.

Maybe I'm also a bit worried about how awkward and cringey the dating/relationship bf/gf episodes might be.

I mean, I even find the few G4 episodes with that focus more often awkward and cringey than not, so.

Still must watch it sometime though.
No reason given
Edited by Amethyst_Crystal
Amethyst_Crystal
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
"@Edhelistar":/pony/the-g1-appreciation-thread/post/4000134#post_4000134
[bq="Edhelistar"] "@Pinto Bean":/pony/the-g1-appreciation-thread/post/4000130#post_4000130
It also was the first foray into pone for our esteemed GlimGlam VA, Kelly Sheridan, who voiced Melody in it, and Cathy Weseluck, no real introduction needed. [/bq]

>>1115194p

Are their characters similar at all, besides being pink ponies with at least some blue in their manes?

Confession time, there's something about MLP Tales clips that (usually but not always) weirds me out,
and maybe it's because it's Equestria Girls with bipedal G1 ponies making faces like G4 ponies, lol.
Maybe I'm also a bit worried about how awkward and cringey the dating/relationship bf/gf episodes might be.
I mean, I even find the few G4 episodes with that focus more often awkward and cringey than not, so.
I sStill must watch it sometime though.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
[bq="Edhelistar"] "@Pinto Bean":/pony/the-g1-appreciation-thread/post/4000130#post_4000130

>>1115194p

Maybe I'm also a bit worried about how awkward and cringey the dating/relationship bf/gf episodes might be. I mean, I even find the few G4 episodes with that focus more often awkward and cringey than not, so.
I stil
l must watch it sometime though.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1115194p

I still must watch it sometime though.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1115194p

Confession time, there's something about MLP Tales clips that (usually but not always) weirds me out, and maybe it's because it's Equestria Girls with bipedal G1 ponies making faces like G4 pony faices, lol. I still must watch it sometime though.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1115194p

Confession time, there's something about MLP Tales clips that (usually but not always) weirds me out, and maybe it's because it's Equestria Girls with bipedal G1 ponies making G4 pony faics, lol. I still must watch it sometime though.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

>>1115194p

No reason given