Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pinto Bean in topic The G1 Appreciation Thread

Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
"[@Amethyst_Crystal":](/pony/the-g1-appreciation-thread/post/4000079#post_4000079

)

I enjoy watching the clips. G1 has brief moments of awesome that can be overlooked if the viewer isn't so attentive, especially from the pilot _*Escape From Midnight Castle_*.

[bq]

>
It aired quite a few years after the ’Dream Valley’ canon, but it still counts as g1.

>
>
Still weird how the more magic-fantasy action-adventure focused first show was called ’my little pony ’n friends’.

>
They should’ve switched names.[/bq]

For at least a couple of years, I thought that the first show was G1 and "Tales" was G2, but it turned out that G2 was something else entirely and barely exists for some reason.

_

My Little Pony Tales_* is ~~oddly~~ unique for a couple of reasons. It happens to be the only pony show where the main characters are children, and the only poniverse where ponies use modern technology like automobiles, TV's and telephones. It did have its moments though.

>>28797p

>>307869p

>>1722048p

You can watch it "[here":](https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2y041#video=x17j240), if you're ever curious.

No reason given
Edited by Pinto Bean
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
"@Amethyst_Crystal":/pony/the-g1-appreciation-thread/post/4000079#post_4000079

I enjoy watching the clips. G1 has brief moments of awesome that can be overlooked if the viewer isn't so attentive, especially from the pilot _Escape From Midnight Castle_.

[bq]It aired quite a few years after the ’Dream Valley’ canon, but it still counts as g1.

Still weird how the more magic-fantasy action-adventure focused first show was called ’my little pony ’n friends’.
They should’ve switched names.[/bq]

For at least a couple of years, I thought that the first show was G1 and "Tales" was G2, but it turned out that G2 was something else entirely and barely exists for some reason.

_My Little Pony Tales_ is unique for a couple of reasons. It happens to be the only pony show where the main characters are children, and the only poniverse where ponies use modern technology like automobiles, TV's and telephones. It did have its moments though.

>>28797p
>>307869p
>>1722048p

You can watch it "here":https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2y041#video=x17j240, if you're ever curious.

No reason given
Edited by Pinto Bean