The Fluttershy Thread

Sadrai

Hello I’m new here and Fluttershy one of my favorite characters in Mlp I love her contention to animals, how kind she is, and how she grew as a character, also do we just have to post pictures or can we post comments about how we feel about fluttershy and what we love about her on this thread.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Sadrai

Hi Sadrai. Welcome to this thread. Usually people are content to post pictures, but that’s more of a tradition and not an iron rule. Feel free to comment on whatever you want. But I can’t promise you if anyone will answer. ;-)
Sadrai

Another aspect of fluttershy I enjoy is how in the episode flutter butter that even tho her brother annoyed her she wanted what’s best for him and still loved him.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

@Sadrai

Indeed. Personally, I like this episode very much, but not only because Fluttershy has once again been able to prove her personal strength here. I also like people who fail. I’m happy to see someone in the otherwise perfect (intern) pony universe, who doesn’t find destiny immediately, and who is even a burden to others. Flutter Brutter is, in my opinion, an underestimated episode and Zephyr Breeze (as unlikeable as he appears) an underestimated character. Not that he would be likeable, but he reminds me more of reality, when it comes to teach a lesson.
Sadrai

@DarkObsidian  
Yeah You make a great point,I also could relate to the episode an Zephyr Since I have older siblings who care about me an want what’s best for me but get annoyed when I don’t try, also something I like is how Zephyr can Get on Fluttershy nerve which to me is very different from the other main six an there relationships to there siblings also I like that Zephyr is so different from Fluttershy the episode wouldn’t have worked imo if he was just like her.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Count Adramélekh Sear

I like that very much. ;-)

@Sadrai

That’s true. Well, I admit I’m an only child, so I can’t speak from personal experience. But it is important that you respect each other as a sibling, no matter which way you go, or how much you win or fail. I can certainly confirm this for a number of personal reasons.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide