The Equestria Girls General Thread

That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Entry Of The Chameleons
@Brass Beau
With people on Twitter harassing the the VAs And the former writers and crew about a 3rd season I don’t think Hasbro will do one cuz of it and people putting fake dates and other stuff
that’s the freaking problem: the fans made ludicrous demands in regards to the series, then Hasbro Studios would concede their wishes, rolling along with what the EqG fandom wanted from them. sadly, this led to the fans growing dangerously entitled and extremely querulous, raucously throwing hissy fits if they didn’t get what they wanted or if HS fell short of their unreasonable demands.

the fandom started having influence over Equestria Girls after the series premiere, which exploded and took full force once Rainbow Rocks rolled in. it quickly got out of hand, which eventually led to the situation we’re in today.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Angrybrony  
Woah, now. Let’s keep things civil and not start any unnecessary arguments. Bullshit or not we’re here for the same thing.

I have a question, how do all ya’ll think Legend of Everfree would have played out if Sci-Twi stayed at Crystal Prep?
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Guess Mama Twilight insisted on him having a well rounded education.

@Latecomer  
Well, she was already a little suspicious of Timber early on and without helping Twilight through her crisis, may have spent more time investigating.  
Then again, the writers may have significantly altered the story and focused it more on Rarity and Applejack, much like Rollercoaster of Friendship.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
They were the only other ones with any visible motivation in the movie we got. Rainbow Rocks gave a lot of focus on RD, with nods to her friendship with Fluttershy, and Friendship Games was focused on Sunset and Sci-Twi. And the other option, Pinkie and Fluttershy, don’t have a lot of character chemistry.
Background Pony #FA11
I have this idea of rarity’s cornucopia costume causing her to float in the air
Background Pony #B83C
If MLP G2 happens Tulip from Infinity Train would be major influence for her character
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide