The Equestria Girls General Thread

Background Pony #2A00
you know Over Garden tbe Wall basically has the same plot as original EQG movie better thought out better
ApplejackFan204
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Awesome dude
If Equestria Girls made a cinematic movie, here’s what my dream voice cast for the Humane 7 should be:

AJ Michalka as Sunset Shimmer  
Kate Micucci as Twilight Sparkle  
Awkwafina as Rainbow Dash  
Zooey Deschanel as Fluttershy  
Kristen Bell as Pinkie Pie  
Reese Witherspoon as Applejack  
Emily Blunt as Rarity

What do you think?
Background Pony #D17C
@ApplejackFan204  
Not that I have a problem with any of the people you listed - I don’t even know most of them - but I’m against that simply because the voices they had for all these years are a big part of THESE characters now, changing them for a movie would be really weird
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #A454  
Well I think we were talking about a live action movie, and AJ Michalka bears a more obvious resemblance to Sunset.

I mean ‘Make a cinematic movie of Equestria girls’ doesn’t make much sense, because I saw the first two at the cinema.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
The Girls graduating, maybe with an epilogue of what they’re doing after high school. I disliked FiM’s epilogue, but seeing a time skip of the girls in college or something sounds a lot less extreme
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide