The Equestria Girls General Thread

Background Pony #1430
@Background Pony #4C30  
As much as I would like the dazzlings or the shadowbolts to come back, juniper and wallflower are the ones that most need to return, the humane 7 promised them to “being best friends” but nothing about juniper was mentioned after mirror magic, if like they forgot what they promised, we don’t even know the school where she goes  
And also, i don’t think that wallflower is that type of people that make friends so easy, so i’ll be happy if at least she turns into a secondary character or at least a background one  
Yeah, she needs to make another appearance. I want to be able to enjoy her human design alongside better material. There’s so much potential with her and Sunset bonding that they’ve yet to really take advantage of at all.

Yes, i LOVE her design, and i want to see more of her in the future without the need of steal the spotlight of the entire episode doing boring stuff like she did against demon juniper, at least she did cute things in the episode like behaving like a pony or eating a ice cream
Background Pony #5355
@Background Pony #D972  
Heck, they could have a couple shorts in the future that take place during her extended visit. That alone would be enough for me TBH.

There’s already a few ideas off the top of my head - Starlight watching the Daring Do movie, her and Sunset playing video games, her coming across human Trixie… there’s a lot they can do.

I still don’t get why they didn’t think to do that during the Summertime set. It was the perfect chance.
Background Pony #0FB6
Hey everyone, “Pinkie Pie: Snack Psychic” and “Outtakes” and they were leaked shorts that showed in December. Do you think the leaked animatic shorts will come in October after “Me, Myselfie, and I”?
Background Pony #1832
Little parenthesis: The recent shorts we Got were the last ones For this Season. All is Left is the Second special (the themed park one) which won’t come out until July/August. So… Yeah, that’s it For EG contents For now guys and there Will be an even longer hiatus after the above mentioned special. Probably until October/November.
Background Pony #5355
I really want them to make an EqG holiday story that actually takes proper advantage of the occasion, simply because FiM will have 5 by the time this year ends.

What do you guys think the plot of it could be?
Background Pony #5355
@Josh103  
There’s literally a fanfic called “A Dazzling Christmas”.

And I’m speaking in terms of what actually happens in the plot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide