The Equestria Girls General Thread

Background Pony #1430
How much time passed between the first EQG film and the Season five finale, does anyone know?

Considering that the cutie remark happened along with friendship games, FG happened like 1 year(?) After rainbow rocks, and RR happened like 6 months after EQG1  
So…. around 1 year and half maybe
Background Pony #1430
@SentryBronyPlatinum
I hope they give her a proper episode.

Yeah, mirror magic was a low tier episode, i hope that they fix that in her possible next appearance, i mean, isn’t that hard to do it again, timber and zephyr are turning into secondary characters, and im not talking only about starlight making a comeback, maybe previous characters from previous movies and even Pony twilight can return, again, timber did, why gloriosa can’t?
Background Pony #5355
@JasonRatana  
Yeah, she needs to make another appearance. I want to be able to enjoy her human design alongside better material. There’s so much potential with her and Sunset bonding that they’ve yet to really take advantage of at all.

@Background Pony #D972  
Nothing against Gloriosa, but I can go without her for a while. I would, however, like to see Juniper make a second appearance just so she hopefully come into more her own as a character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide