The Equestria Girls General Thread

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Angrybrony  
Tough call. Flash is clearly struggling to come to grips with his romantic history. The fact that the two (three?) girls he’s had feelings for are emotionally unavailable and since Wallflower is so reserved, all she’d have to do is listen to him every now and again to get his attention. Not to mention that Wallflower is practically starved for affection, she’d probably be okay with “the most popular boy in school” venting to her. I can’t say it would start as a particularly healthy relationship, but it’s definitely within the realm of possibility.  
As for Sunset, she strikes me as someone that isn’t particularly interested in romance. She’d probably go on a few dates but wouldn’t fully commit to a relationship. Should she ever become pregnant, she may end up accepting help from the father but not be part of a nuclear family.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Sci-Twi and Rarity are the most obvious but Applejack’s fangirling of Dirk Thistleweed, Pinkie Pie’s shipping and Fluttershy being Fluttershy, we can guess they’re into romance as well. Some “dubious canon” material into account helps support that as well. Granted, these are just the impressions I have of the characters so disagreement is likely.

@WyrmSpawN  
That is your opinion and equally valid as everyone else’s. I, personally, enjoy the character and liked the special she played a role in.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@ShadowBolt Platinum

Definitely not for me.I really disliked how out of proportion she took her loneliness and her shy personality doesnt really appeal to me at all.

Regarding Flash and Sunset, I could think they could try out. I think Sunset is simply fairly reserved with her love live, we dont know for sure how is she about that stuff. They do however seem to get pretty friendly to each other so whatever that goes, I think they’ll do fine.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@LightningBolt  
I think having her acknowledge how much of her loneliness is her own doing would go a long way towards swaying some fan’s opinion of her.

@Twi Clown  
There’s a lot of friendly flirtation but it’s hard to say how much is genuine flirtation from her. Flash seems very interested in her during the later specials and it’s hard to tell if the attraction is one-sided.

@Background Human  
Yeah, Equestrian artifacts being tossed into the human world makes me wonder if they’re tossing them into other worlds or just that one. Would have been fun to see the alicorn amulet in EqG.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Brass Beau

Sure, but then again, we really don’t know if Sunset is uninterested on Flash either. What we know is that they’re getting friendlier to each other and really interacting quite a bit. Even if they don’t hook up, is just simply nice. Besides, while indeed EG has given mor amounts of romance than FiM, it still narrows it very little from most sides. At most we have a semi-confirmation with TimberTwi but that’s just it.  
Ijust think it’s better up hooking up with friends because honestly it makes it more natural and could make it for a fairly lasting relationship. Sunset is not confirmed to be in commited relationships, but neither is confirmed to NOT be on that so it’s really a tossed coin in the fandom’s imagination.
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
If you’re going with that, then Sunset dating Flash for quite a while would mean something too, no?

Really, I’d be fine with them just being friends, but the writers don’t seem interested in that either, so why not shoot for the stars?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide