The Equestria Girls General Thread

rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Managed to watch Sunsets Backstage Pass.

Its probably my favorite EQG special, even beating Forgotten Friendship.
Nephilim Rider
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

A total nephilim brony!
Guys, the Equestria Girls new comic was release today!

Can someone send me a link when i can read it online?! I want to read so bad!!
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Read it this morning and I liked it quite a bit. It’s easily the best EQG comic though given it’s competition it’s not much of a high bar :p

@Nephilim Rider

Legally you can get it on itunes or Amazon

I really hope to get a physical but it’s looking to be really hard right now :/
Background Pony #D7F3
The comic was pretty nice! I really, really hope it is successful enough to give EqG their own comic series, because I would love to see more stories drawn and/or written by Pencils.
Background Pony #6CC3
I wonder why two of the three stories in the new EqG comic are RD-focused. Not that I’m really complaining, it’s just that unless they are planning to make more, you’d think they would try to have more of a variety.
Background Pony #217C
looking bad it would have interesting if Twilight missed the portal and ended up stuck in EQG world for 2 & half years imagine that
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Anyone ever get around to reading the March Radness comic? It’s actually a solid read

@Latecomer  
The girls graduating or Sunset moving back to Equestria would likely be the best choices
Latecomer

@Angrybrony  
She might have reason to consider it - especially if there’s a risk of the two worlds being separated - but of course she’ll reject it. Unless the world can only be saved if all Equestrian magic is returned…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide