The Equestria Girls General Thread

ApplejackFan204
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Awesome dude
Here’s an interesting concept: Equestria Girls doing Crank Yankers. Have characters from Equestria Girls make prank phone calls to random people.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Kiryu-Chan  
She’s good. Friends Forever #36 is one of my favorite comics ever, and the CmC camping arc was great.

…a lot of her other stuff is a bit middle of the range admittedly, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad story from her.
Background Pony #2A00
if Human 7 were all in Train of Infinity Train which girl would be the first to get there number to 0?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide