The End of MLP:FiM thread

Background Pony #8A41
we as well think about these questions:
why were him threatened?
why weren’t others?
why weren’t Josh Haber?
when Lauren Faust was still in charge,why did nobody threaten her?
the threateners was kind of too aggressive. However,dialectically thinking,was there something wrong with he himself?

excellent angle of view👍,very dialectical too
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Wow. A flash forward finale isn’t that unusual. My five-year-old wasn’t upset by it, especially to the extent of wishing death on someone.
A Hyacinth Pony

Guys, I actually still have one picture of the interviews, which hasn’t been uploaded, because I think it isn’t so nice.  
However, the interviewees have been strongly urging me to do it. So I guess I have to fulfill their demandings. Since I am responsible for exchanging the different opinions, I have the obligation to show you the complete content.  
(Ignore it If you don’t wanna see offensive content)  
full
Background Pony #15B6
Idc if there is currently not much news about G5. To me, G4 is irreplaceable no matter how many more future generations we’re getting.
Smart Heart

I recently had a video chat with Discord’s actor, John De Lancie, and to my surprise, even he didn’t even know what happened in season nine. I didn’t know if he was serious or if he was just trolling with me (must be an effect when playing Q or Discord), but I had to tell him all about it and told him to watch it to see where I was coming from. Still, I told him that he didn’t have to take my word for it, just see for himself and decide for himself.
Background Pony #2EC7
Honesty the end of FIM really brought out the ugliness of the fandom. Never have I seen it go downhill so fast and become an absolute dumpster fire that continues to burn
Background Pony #2EC7
@Andyxdr  
The fandom? It’s been going south for a while and it wasn’t until the show ended that it finally devolved into a shitstorm. Hopefully G5 can fix it, but its probably just wishful thinking
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide