The Cozy Glow

deactivatedfaafba
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I have a theory that Cozy Glow is an orphan, which is why we haven’t seen her parents in the show and how she was able to get away with stealing Equestria’s magic. But that doesn’t make her better of a pony after stealing all the magic from Equestria, and I’m not liking her after saying this. But it’s just a theory I have as for why we haven’t seen her parents in the show.
deactivatedfaafba

I take most of your personality revolves around hating this one character?

No, most of my personality doesn’t revolve around hating Cozy Glow. 😂😂😂  
If you’ve seen some other comments I’ve posted on Derpibooru, about most of the comments I have left were about loving Rarity, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. But I’d say that only about a quarter of the comments I’ve posted on derpibooru have been about hating Cozy Glow.

How many people do you expect would read such a poorly formatted story?

Your opinion. 😂😂😂  
There are other people who hate Cozy Glow on derpibooru besides just me, like Shimmering Spectacle for instance, they’re another person who hates Cozy Glow and I’m sure they’d enjoy reading this story.

And what sort of satisfaction did you expect by posting it here? What were you hoping to accomplish?

I wasn’t trying to accomplish anything at all. 🤣😂  
I just made the story for fun and posted it here for fun. It was only for entertainment purposes and I wasn’t trying to achieve something when posting it.

I’m genuenly curious as to what was going on in your head when you consciously decided to come to this thread about a character you dislike, waste all that time writing a story that most here wouldn’t even bother reading and clicking the post button.

What? 😂😅😅  
So just because I wrote a story that I made just for fun and entertainment purposes, that I’m wasting my time? And also just because people who like Cozy Glow wouldn’t read it, that doesn’t mean that there are people who hate Cozy Glow who would like to read it. My story is targeted for people who hate Cozy Glow and not for people who like her. As I said Shimmering Spectacle is a prime example of who else would read this story. I also spoilered the story for a reason so that people who like Cozy Glow don’t have to see it.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Latecomer  
She was horribly abused by the Princesses and by society as a whole. Her lashing out was justified and she never actually ended up doing anything wrong. She would never do something evil like lock a kid in a cage, but the fucking Princesses did it!!!
Latecomer

@UserAccount  
Are you talking about her being abused before Season 8? Cause I don’t recall any evidence of that. She did a pretty massive lot wrong, including quite probably attempted murder/ponyslaughter, and I so totally beleive she would lock a kid in a cage if it suited her plans.
UserAccount
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Latecomer  
The only way they can make it untrue is to reveal her backstory. It’s only reasonable to assume that a child was abused if she’s all crazy and supposedly “evil” like that.
Latecomer

@UserAccount  
OK, let’s start by forgetting all of Season 9. Let’s just look at Season 8, in which Cozy engaged in plenty of violence towwrds ponies who had never done her any harm as far as we know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide