The Cozy Glow

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was just thinking,a cool story could be Cozy reforming. She’d still be her maniacal evil genius self,though. An uneasy Ally. She’d have trouble learning how do handle things,think that episode where Glimmer hypnotizes everyone to clean the castle.  
It’d be cute if some big Villain showed up,and Cozy whispers something to him,and he immediately retreats because she’s way more evil than him.  
There’s alot they could do with her,but the writers kinda shot themselves in the foot,and then froze it.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I was just thinking,a cool story could be Cozy reforming. She’d still be her maniacal evil genius self,though. An uneasy Ally. She’d have trouble learning how do handle things,think that episode where Glimmer hypnotizes everyone to clean the castle.
It’d be cute if some big Villain showed up,and Cozy whispers something to him,and he immediately retreats because she’s way more evil than him.
There’s alot they could do with her,but the writers kinda shot themselves in the foot,and then froze it.

Or how about having the protagonists attempt to reform her, only for her to fake her way through it and hatch her next evil scheme.

Pretty much the only thing I can think of that might lead to her reforming for real is if some scheme of hers were to blow up in her face such that she couldn’t smooth-talk her way out of it (such as being declared no longer useful by a former partner-in-crime) and needing to be rescued.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I think most fans agree the ending of the series was definitely flawed,at least in terms of how it handled the villains.  
I think I’ve thought of a possible way Cozy could have still been turned to stone,yet still satisfied her fans.

A better ending to me would be the villains realize that when they cooperate,they feel better, and slowly they learn what “the magic of friendship” is.Chrysalis becomes one of those weird green things,Tirek reconciles with Discord,and Cozy suddenly just starts screaming,“NOOO!” She won’t reform,and she attempts to blow things up,one last time.at this point Chrysalis and Tirek attempt to persuade her to come with them. She runs off into the Everfree and bumps into a cockatrice.she yells at it,and you can guess what happens. Later the ponies find Cozy,and don’t know how to handle this, Discord comes along and takes frozen Cozy and puts her on his old statue pedestal.“Maybe after a few centuries of cooling down,she’ll be willing to play nice.”  
And there’s my ending where the Princesses don’t look bad, Discord doesn’t look bad,and the doors open for Cozy to be reformed,or not.

Any thoughts on this?
Background Pony #B508
@Dex Stewart  
The fact that they wouldn’t free her and Discord just leaves her there would still leave a bad taste in my mouth. It still wouldn’t be that much of an attempt and the fact that they couldn’t catch a filly would make them look bad. Also from Twilight’s experience, cockatrice stares probably leave the victime unconcious making the “cooling down” pointless.

Still, at least in this version they would have actually tried to reform her.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #B508  
My thinking was when she ran off,they didn’t try to go after her.  
I’m not sure why,it just felt like without Tirek and Chrysalis or any powers of her own,she wasn’t a threat.  
I was thinking of the cockatrice since they had a whole episode to remind us they existed,and thought this would have been an organic plot device.  
Discord I figured would still be his cavilier self.  
He doesn’t mean literally mean she’ll cool down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide