Sunset Shimmer Thread

MegaAnimationFan
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@100SGX

@Background Pony #F554  
Oops, sorry. Just……putting things in perspective because I HAVE stated that somewhere on this site.  
I’ll keep it to myself though, promise. Like I said, I DO like Sunny-bun. And hey, I’m appreciating her more as time goes on :3

I mean c’mon. Even if I wanted to, I just can’t help but like this pure soul  
>>1744604p (merged)  

Much like Starlight, I can’t bring myself down to dislike her no matter what bs is thrown my way
Background Pony #69EB
@MegaAnimationFan

@100SGX  
You guys don’t know how to do a fan thread do you?  
You post things about how X is good and what not. Like this

>>1747096p (deleted)

If you guys want to make a Sunlight…Starset? (IDK) thread do that but let’s keep this on track.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@MegaAnimationFan  
Have you seen waifu generals on /mlp/? Most of it is just image posting and a sentence about how much they like the character and an occasional story. It wouldn’t be much different no matter where methinks.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@MegaAnimationFan  
I think that how these sorts of threads usually work is they start with no followers, but get followers as time goes by. So, the speed will mostly, or even only, increase. Please be patient.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Honestly, I wasn’t a Sunset fan for a long time, disliking literally everything about EqG including its characters, but the franchise has been getting better rather quickly ever since the shorts and specials series began (I didn’t like any of the movies) Having seen Forgotten Friendship, which I loved, I can definitely see why Sunset is so popular, and honestly probably deserves the acclaim. I could see Sunset moving way up on my favorite pony list if the franchise gets more releases as excellent as FF.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide