Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
Starlight Glimmer? Yeah but this ain’t the thread. But her not-so-cute moment I can recall is “So HA! I win!” “You win? That sounds like you just made friends with me to beat Twilight.” “Exactly! Wait I mean no! I got caught up in the moment. I like you. Beating Twilight is just a bonus. gasp Oh saying that didn’t help did it?” “I should’ve known. Nopony else in Ponyville wanted to be friends with me, why would you?!”
“Well, you win. I hope your happy!”
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I remember back when the Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread used to be very active and was like its own little community, there was someone who obsessively shipped themselves with her and they really disapproved of any other shipping and every time someone posted a shipping image of her on there, they will always immediately come in and post a series of long comics, every single time just because they saw her being shipped with someone other than him. I caught on to his act right away.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8ECA
Spike meets a pony, and they become friends. They have a lot in common.
There’s just one problem: The pony is a fan of the hoofball team that’s the biggest rival to Spike’s favorite team.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
@Background Pony #8ECA
“NO! NOT THAT! ANYTHING BUT THAT!”
The Army-Navy couple on Army-Navy game day, one fan is for Army, the other for Navy. Or even worse, when there’s 3 friends and they all like a different D1 service academy. One likes West Point, one likes the Air Force Academy, and the other likes the Naval Academy (Go Navy! Beat Army and Beat Air Force!)
Posted Report
Background Pony #8ECA
Spike’s favorite team is the Canterlot Monarchs. The pony’s favorite is the Manehattan Kelpies.
Think of it like the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8ECA
Ambassador Spike plays a quick game of baseball with some ponies.
Imagine how far a baseball hit by someone as big as Ambassador Spike would go.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
With the idea of Rarity being a punk being popular because of that episode, I support the idea of Fluttershy being a 90’s riot girl
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide