Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Just Wayne
Yeah I always imagined Twilight being from an elite well established family of Canterlot. But Twilight prefers to see herself not as someone to be served by lower classes but for her to serve them. She treats all equally. Maybe partly because of her parents and Cadence.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Just Wayne
She just has to be humble and say how she is serving the people and Equestria.
She might make speeches like Eleanor Roosevelt. Although as this point the First Lady was rather old. But I think her dignified but calm bearing makes a nice voice.
Here and here
I mean this would be if Twilight became an old made I suppose
Seriously if I didn’t better I’d say Eleanor was British.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Latecomer
Okay, that adds more clarity
But about what you said earlier, I don’t know, I’m so used to the way Celestia was portrayed in the series that anything different would just be odd to me
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Oh hawww mad I was from getting scammed by the MLP game because I worked my ass off and spent couple of gems playing the cart game to win Twist but doesn’t show up at my inventory.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

@Mr.Myoozik
Gameloft indeed.
Also frustrates me as well that everytime the game gets it’s new updates, there’s this new story that expands the whole town more than twice it’s size and it requires me to expand everything to complete the whole thing. Motherfucker’s ridiculous…
I still enjoy it’s new random weekly adventures, the EG rhythm tap, and the Crystal Mine game tho.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Ballad of the Crystal Empire has what I think are interesting cases of lip sync between 30-45 seconds that were removed (lip sync existed in that part of the song in very old promotional material). The remainder of the lip sync (both before and after that part of the song) is left completely unchanged.
EDIT: I meant it’s interesting just because of the fact it existed. I never thought I’d one day see what may have been a mistake that made it onto official advertising but got fixed in the released episode.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I think Fluttershy and Twilight would love to hang out with each. I can imagine them geeking out at animal facts.
I think their friendship is underused.
My headcanon is that Fluttershy is the second most learned pony of the Mane Six after Twilight.
In another universe, I’m sure Twilight would have wanted Fluttershy as her first friend.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I also have her as such - the only other one with a degree.
The problem with them growing close is that they’re both introverts - they don’t mix with other ponies by choice, as a rule. And Fluttershy in particular would never intrude on some other very busy pony’s time… and is pretty busy herself. So they only come together as a pair when one needs the other’s skills.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Seriously though, I think they hit it off really well after Fluttershy became more and more comfortable around Twilight. Every episode with them together they seem to have very natural interactions and good chemistry. I think if you want what you’re talking about, you can look no further than the Meadowbrook episode. Fluttershy did find out about Mage Meadowbrook all by herself and Twilight was proud of her for doing that. I mean I guess Twilight works well with basically all of the Mane Six but Fluttershy does seem like the pony she goes to when it comes to “knowledge talks”.
I mean she did ask Fluttershy to help her research the wishing flower thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide