Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
If you really think about it. Derpy’s car is kind of avant garde. It’s like seeing Shaker furniture. So simple and unadorned it’s artistic.
Rarity’s is still probably creative but within convention. Derpy defies convention. For better or worse is up to you.
Derpy probably was less stressed making it too. Rarity was probably stressed and miserable making such a high quality car.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

Every time I look at the alternate Littlepip designs I like, I wish they had their own Fallout Equestria story, each with its own original storyline and unique take on mixing G4 and Fallout.
And if I had the inspiration to write more than one paragraph every blue moon, I’d give them that myself (after asking kkat and the designers for permission).
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@icicle wicicle 1517
I believe it doesn’t go beyond unicorn, short (Small Frame trait?), and probably left-hooved since her PipBuck is on the right foreleg.
I didn’t reread the beginning in a long time though. But the replies to “Littlepip doesn’t look like this” comments seem to go this way: ‘undescribed on purpose so that she could be anyone, like a Fallout PC.’
Luminous Comet

If weed exists in Equestria, then the first pony who comes to my mind for smoking it isn’t Tree Hugger, or Fluttershy. For some reason, it’s Trixie. At some point, this headcanon embedded itself into my brain and now it’s stuck.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I was thinking about kirins and then remember how some people hate anger as an emotion. Good thing we’re not thinking about going as far as silencing ourselves. We don’t have water that does that anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide