Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I hear some people say Sunny’s goal of making friends with other races was a selfish goal (and I don’t mean that in a necessarily negative, I just mean selfish as in Rainbow wanting to be a wonderbolt) but I always felt like Sunny was doing for the good all ponies. This wasn’t just for her, she wanted all ponies to share the love of friendship with others especially from her village.
It seems like a sentiment that I think goes against who Sunny is as a character.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Just Wayne
I guess that explains Superman and Wonder Woman in Injustice or the whole premise of The Boys. We’re often suspicious of traditionally good pure heroes.
But maybe that’s why I like Sunny. She represents a pure hearted hero with dreams.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
It was something of a mix, I think - like how Starlight thought Equalism would be good for everyone but was also doing it to cope with her own issues. The difference was that Sunny was right.
(I would personally have liked Sunny’s feelings to be a bit more distorted in the movie, but that wasn’t quite how they went.)
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I think that’s different. One is nitpicking a character’s actions just to paint them as absolutely awful while the other is an experimental what if scenario to see what it’s like to break away from what we normally know.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer
I always liked comparing Sunny to Starlight being they both have radically different thinking from the world. (I kind of wish Starlight still had some of those activist traits but for good even in post reformation)
As for Sunny, I think not just in the movie but as character traits, I think she the potential to be one of the funnest and most complex characters in MLP.
I think they should explore how Sunny’s strong idealism can be both a good thing and even a bad thing.
I think she would be the type who thinks with her heart not her mind. She might not see the nuances and complexity of a situation. And at worse she might even be bossy and authoritarian to make sure what thinks would be right could be done.
But of course in addition, I also want to see Sunny as a proactive character for good. Perhaps she would be the one to initiate a party or she would be the one to have Pipp and Zipp bond even if they don’t want to.
And most importantly in keeping with friendship, her flaws can be balanced out by her friends who she would needs just as much as they would need her. Especially Hitch who would be the perhaps to one to help Sunny think more rationally and perhaps bring her back down to earth when she might be going too far in a certain way. And Sunny would teach him to think big and to not be afraid to do great things even if it isn’t the normal way.
I think Sunny has so much potential to be both a great heroine who has both great strengths and great flaws. And great friends to help her on her quest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide