Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I wonder if Rainbow Dash kept her G3 personality and was the Rarity of G4.
I think she would have used the colors she saw to make intricate and beautiful clothes with various hues.
Maybe her ability would be do detect colors not easily percievable by common ponies.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

If I had a nickel for every time an athletic character has shown Vanessa Hudgens’ character where they go to get away from it all, I’d have two nickels.
Background Pony #F7A2
A teenage Spike joins a pro wrestling organization.
Spike is like Mick Foley: Not the most skilled or athletic, but is popular with fans because of his ability to take punishment.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Zaknel
Yeah. While it is true that it wasn’t done out of malice, and that Dashie’s parents genuinely loved their daughter and wanted her to succeed, how they went about it was wrong on many levels. However the episode puts Rainbow in the wrong for yelling at her folks, simply because they’re older and supposedly wiser. As someone who experienced that just yesterday with my own parents, I can definitely relate to what Rainbow was going through in that regard.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Rainbow Dash should have said something instead of bottling it up for most of the episode. RD was very much the bad guy of that episode, the worst you could say about her parents were that they were obnoxious, but otherwise they, nor anyone else(CMC or the WB) thought they were doing anything wrong
Background Pony #F7A2
I have to ask, does anyone actually, unironically like Sugar Belle? I honestly forget she exists most of the time.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Background Pony #F7A2
People like her but I don’t know if they love her like say Fluttershy. She’s cute and allows interesting episodes with Big Mac to happen, but she doesn’t seem to have a lot of moments in and of herself. It would’ve been nice to see more interactions with Sugar Belle not just about potential breakups but perhaps normal interactions with her and Big Mac and even others.
She’s a nice character even if not the most compelling.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
The writers shouldn’t have hated Fluttermac to begin with, and if they “never interacted” with each other, they at least should have episodes with them interacting instead of pairing Fluttershy and Big Mac with someone else instead of each other.
If anything, Sugar Belle should have paired up with somepony else other than Big Mac. But no, the writers hate Fluttermac.
And If anyone says that was never a thing in the show or in canon. Then answer me this? What was the point of the ship if it’s never canon or will never be canon to begin with?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide