Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I could recommend you a few fanfics if you like.
Apotheosis and It’s a Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door are from the early days of the fandom. I remember both were good reads.
Chasing Winter is a great adventure with Trixie.
The Best Night Ever About Blueblood stuck in a time loop of the Grand Galloping Gala.
Everyday Life With Guardsmares. This story has little connection to the show and almost none to the main characters. I’m recommending it anyway because its brilliant. The original characters are very likable and well-developed. The rich world-building and attention to detail is fantastic. As much as I like ELWGM, I must recommend it with a caveat: the author hasn’t updated since October and it’s possible the story may never be finished.
@Myoozik
I don’t remember Applejack having character development or hidden depths. It’s not that I dislike her. I’m just saying that objectively speaking Applejack is not a particularly interesting character.
@Roseluck
I’ve read Past Sins. It’s not very good, but I suppose it’s worth reading as a piece of fandom history.
Flight of the Alicorn was a masterpiece. Then Ponydora disappeared without a trace and abandoned the trilogy. I really hate when writers and other creatives do that. Unless they’re hit by a bus, the least they could do is say they’re leaving.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Flight of the Alicorn was a masterpiece. Then Ponydora disappeared without a trace and abandoned the trilogy. I really hate when writers and other creatives do that. Unless they’re hit by a bus, the least they could do is say they’re leaving.
Maybe one day someone can make an unofficial sequal to that fanfic.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

If we’re talking about major fanfics, what about Fallout: Equestria, Austraeoh, Why am I Crying?, etc…
Like I said, it’s not an exhaustive list. The only thing I ‘know’ about Austraeoh is that it’s the “Rainbow flies east” one (and checking the author’s page, part of a ridiculously long series) and I deliberately didn’t recommend Fallout: Equestria because of the content I’ve mentioned in other topics.
AND because of Project Horizons, but less because of its content and more because it’s freaking two million words.
I’ve read Past Sins. It’s not very good, but I suppose it’s worth reading as a piece of fandom history.
That’s why I said “popular,” and you got the reason I linked it in the first place right.
From what I’ve seen, it feels like the appeal of the fic was just, well, milking ‘think of the children’ and ‘the magic of motherhood’ in the form of Nyx, the filly alicorn. Leaving a very skewed quality-to-popularity ratio.
Even without the reader’s angle, it can be so depressing to see all those authors who last logged in years ago. Even when everything they wrote is complete.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Even without the reader’s angle, it can be so depressing to see all those authors who last logged in years ago. Even when everything they wrote is complete.
I know what you mean. Too many talented people have faded away over the years.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@kleptomage
I think you are downplaying the eventual popularity of the Apples’ products. They weren’t just selling sustenance. Their baked goods were trendy and in high demand all throughout the region. That is quite the turnaround from them being relative unknowns whose inefficiencies and bad practice kept them limited to the ponyville area in the early seasons.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@The Worst Person
Because the was poor communication between the writers and animators. Both of them kept saying he was supposed to be a boy but for some reason animators got the impression he was supposed to be a girl
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
For some reason, I imagine Starlight as being ethnically Canadian, I don’t know why but to me she looks like someone from Canada.
Background Pony #CE36
For some reason, I imagine Starlight as being ethnically Canadian, I don’t know why but to me she looks like someone from Canada.
It’s because she’s the color of cold and she pretends to have power.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide