Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Applejack was a jerk in Grannies Gone Wild. Rainbow and Granny Smith and her pals just wanted to have a cool time.
Maybe Rainbow wouldn’t have thought they were lame if you didn’t make them look that way, AJ! (Also Granny is way cooler than you Aj sorry)
Honestly AJ is indirectly responsible for that magic show failing.
AJ should have learned a lesson about letting those old folks having fun.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In Non-Compete Clause, I wouldn’t be surprised if Neighsay secretly took photos of the Student Six in rough situations and then he would try to twist the events to make it seem the fault of the kids for recklessness even if it was the fault of Aj and Rd.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Dirty Bit
It was an enjoyable episode to me, not because of what it did right, but because it’s fun to riff on AJ and especially RD’s selfish stupidity in this episode. It’s hilarious.
Seriously one thing I wish they would have done (I’m talking about the series as a whole) is have the Student Six make mistakes and the Mane Six would have to help them solve these problems. That would show character development. You can still have the teachers have flaws and even AJ and Dash can still be a bit too competivie to an extent, but it needs to be more limited if so.
I would have preferred the Mane 6 to act more mature so they could at least be good role models for these teens.
In School Daze, you can see how even if the students like to hang out with each other, they still made reckless mistakes like going to the Everfree Forest or transforming into a creature that was too big.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@kleptomage
The problem is Equus doesn’t seem universal enough.
I guess I’ll go with it for now.
But I guess it shows how Season 1 never even envisioned what would happen in Season 9 with the unification of the world.
All sapient creatures must have some designation. Maybe they are all Equiids even a dragon.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
The genus Equus encompasses horses, donkeys, and zebras. The name is not applicable for all intelligent life on the planet, no, but it covers the majority. Keep in mind Equestria is an entire nation of equines and the dominant civilization on the planet. As far as we know, changelings, hippogriffs, griffons, and kirin have only one settlement each.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
In Marks for Effort, why did people assume Cozy Glow was evil. I looked at this site’s first images of her, and why did people think she was up to no good even back then?
I mean it turned out to be the case but still, I don’t know if I could seriously predict she was a bad pony.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Speaking of the whole Cozy Glow thing, I thought that with Cozy being the villain, it made me scared that Flurry might be next since both are kids and the fandom hates her because of her design or acts like she is “evil” because of the design but thank fuck that wasn’t the case
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Kiryu-Chan
Leaks, really? Man they must ruined what would have been quite a surprise.
But even though I haven’t watched School Raze in a while, I can see a few signs like that rook for a cutie mark. And Cozy doing certain things like giving away Scootaloo’s helmet. She definitly didn’t seem like a normal filly. And I wondered if those intentionally wrong answers in that test showed signs of juvenile delinquincy.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Etymologically, “earth” comes from the proto-Germanic root for “dirt/ground/soil.” And “human” comes from the Latin root for the same thing.
(Probably because of the whole ‘we are but dirt to the Gods’ mindset of the era; if I recall correctly “hubris” was basically refusing to accept your place as their playthings.)
Equestria” comes from the Latin root for horse, so if you’re not happy with Equus (for example because you’d rather have it be their continent’s name, like in Equestria at War versus Griffonia and Zebrica), maybe find the German root for horse and work from there? Swapping languages on Wikipedia tells me it’s “Hauspferd” but I wouldn’t know for sure.
Oh, speaking of Latin…
Comes from Latium, the “region around Rome.” What’s the region around ancient pegasi? That’s right, the sky, caelum. So until I actually learn enough Latin to get the case, declension, etc right, they used to speak ‘Caelin.’
For bonus awkwardness, Celestia’s own name comes from the same caelum root.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Apparently Fluttershy is called “Flatty” in Russian. Applejack is “Apple Vodka” and Rainbow Dash is “Redbull Dash”. Reminds me of the Scandinavian dubs calling Discord “Splid”, Babs Seed “Rut”, and the Wonderbolts the “Wonder Screws”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide