Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Discord(first appearance): Make sense what fun is there in making sense.
Discord(second to last appearance): Im so sorry it made so much sense in my head.
Background Pony #89D0
Does Discord actually try to teach Twilight and her friends lessons in his own way, or is he just a dick who accidentally teaches them lessons?
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Background Pony #89D0
To elaborate on why I said both. Before s4 finale, id say it was fully for his own amusement, after its amusement but it becomes a bit more obvious that a part of him is trying to help in his own way especially in the s9 premiere.
He certainly does enjoy messing with twilight’s head but he also does want her to grow as well because he considers her a friend given how the medallion only worked because of his feelings of friendship towards twilight.
To me this is what discord meant by using his magic for good instead of evil..most of the time, but its ofc his own chaotic form of “good” that he enjoys doing…trolling others lol.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
To-do list
  • finish pics of the kids from Marks & Recreation
  • finish individual pics of all the background friendship students
  • finish battle-ready cadance & shining armor
  • ponified and/or grownup student six
  • grownup flurry heart
  • lil cheese, kid and grownup
What am I missing
Oh, G4-ified G5. grownup wind sprint
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
There needs to an MLP villian whose sworn purpose is to rid Equestria of puns. He would infiltrate the School of Friendship and teach all of the students to revolt against those dreadful figures of speech.
@cheezedoodle
I wish you luck!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In an ideal world, DT and Silver Spoon would have joined the Cutie Mark Crusaders and CMC episodes to make up for mocking those without them even when Diamond didn’t know her full purpose of her Cutie Mark.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@CORDZ2000
Probably one of my favorite Discord episodes.
So wholesome. (Who would have thought that word could be used for the Lord of Chaos)
I like how ever since Season 5 Discord has had episodes of him bettering himself like the Smooze episode (where he learns to not be jealous and actually apologize to Tree Hugger) or the DnD episode (where he gets friends besides Fluttershy) and most recently this one. He’s becoming independent enough to actually contribute something himself to Fluttershy.
And Fluttershy ever since Season 4 and especially 6 has really been less of a learner and more of a teacher at this point. She inspires others to greatness like Zephyr and Discord and perhaps others.
It’s amazing how people back in 2013 said how Fluttershy didn’t grow but honestly she just took her sweet time.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Also we finally see what Fluttershy likes about Discord not just the other way around.
I think even if Fluttershy is orderly, she is a lover of nature which is inherintly a bit chaotic. She probablg loves the weirdness and unknowns of nature and its animals.
Discord is like that. Perhaps to Fluttershy, he’s like an interesting animal (not implying he’s subsapient or inferior) like a mole or a snake that she wants to learn about and even help it to eventually be independent and functional in the outside world. And Fluttershy likes the bizarness of Discords. As she said “Nature is so fascinating.”
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
@Cosmas-the-Explorer nice to see someone gets it, i think both discord and fluttershy helps each other grow in that way. I don’t think Fluttershy sees him as a animal though she sees him as one of her friends the same as the mane 6 although my fluttercord shipping senses says she sees him as more, she has come to enjoy the chaos. His creativity, his humor are his positive qualities, and she probably wouldn’t enjoy chaos normally but because its his chaos she does, he genuinely cares for her and she knows despite his flaws that he is trying. If he was just the weirdness and chaos she wouldn’t like him.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@CORDZ2000
Yeah i phrased that poorly. I meant it more like she finds him wonderful in his own strange way. I truly feel like she is a good friend of his. And Discordant Harmony proves its a two way friensship not just one sided. In fact Fluttershy understands him as a thinking sapient creature just like herself or her friends not a beast.
You know it’s strange I used to be more of Dislestia shipper. This was when I was more into fan content like Kilala’s next gen or watching reviews of IloveKinPossibleaLot.
But now that I’ve watched the show in release order, I think I’ve switched more to Fluttercord. There seems to be more there. And I love the idea of Fluttershy and Discord travelling around exploring strange and beautiful landscapes in other dimensions or whatever.
For me I still ship Dislestia but perhaps more like a “they used to be an item back then” ot in an AU where Discord and Celestia have more interactions.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Yeah the thing is with discord hes both such a powerful character and John De lancia being a high class voice for that, that he can only appear so much, so thats why we dont see him going to distant lands and stuff. If your into comics tho, he does do some more stuff in idw comics if u wanna check them.
I like Dislestia they both are trolls willing to have fun but celestia would be a wiser touch for him to not go too far and yeh I agree they don’t have enough interactions for me to ship it more than fluttercord but i still like the idea of it.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
It’s that blend of dumb silliness and dry humour.
“That’s gonna be a lot of paperwork…”
“Hey guys! Now, I know what you’re thinking…”
“AAA! She’s already reading our minds!”
“What are you doing, where are you going?”
“To get reinforcements!”
“We have reinforcements?”
“You don’t smell.
“Thanks. Wait what?”
“I was told that all you earth ponies smell like rotten sardines. But you, do not. Hm.”
“What else do unicorns say about earth ponies.”
“Oh, just that you’re lazy and not the brightest crystals in the forest.”
“Charming.”
“Nope, just those three.”
“Oh, and we deployed… The Shield.”
“Everypony loooves Hitch. What does he have anyway? Sure he’s got a perfect mane. Shredded abs. Paid-off mortgage.”
“We’re scared and we want to be prepared.”
“Arresting you! And saving you… bit of both, actually. You’re welcome!”
“Huh, look at that. The sheriff just became a detective.”
“Nopony has magic!”

“Ping pong!”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I know this is probably a common opinion but I think Fluttershy is my favorite character.
I love her development. From a pushover to a wise guide to others.
Honestly I think Fluttershy could have also been a Princess. And she would have deserved it. She was like Steve Rogers, someone who others thought was weak at first but proved she had true strength within.
In an alternate universe, I can see her becoming the leader of the Mane 6 (although not instantly and probably she’d be forced to).
She also has interesting lore like her loving the earth despite being a pegasus. If I write a fanfic I would love to do one about Fluttershy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide