Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
but just watch it for yourself so you can form your own opinions
I’ve learned that lesson ever since I started watching MLP episodes for myself instead of just watching reviewers’ opinions.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Might as well watch it. It’s not a great pony movie, but it’s a pretty great love letter to late 80s/early 90s theatrical animation. The songs are great, the cinematography is amazing, and Tempest owns every scene she’s in.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Having finished Season 6, I can’t wait to see what Season 7 has to offer. This is a season I’m fairly unfamiliar with. I do know this has a lot of world bulding and lore.
And speaking of Season 6, I don’t think it was quite as great as Season 5, I still enjoyed it a lot. In fact from what I’ve heard Season 6 seems like a transistion season building up the big events that will happen in the last few seasons.
I guess it’s like Season 3, where they aren’t the greatest seasons themselves (even if they have a lot of great episodes too) but they are building up to something bigger.
I can’t wait to learn what tgis Stygian, Starswirl and other dead ponies are like.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@CORDZ2000
Yes I did! I loved the Changelings’ erie hideout especially with those strange doors. And more expansion on Changeling lore and how Thorax and Starlight transformed the changelings from parasites to mutually benecial creatures.
Starlight always had leadership potential it seems. She just had to use it for the right time. All four characters were awesome in this.
Trixie did way more than defeat an Ursa Minor. She has helped to save Equestria itself. And Discord has proven himself worthy even without his magic.
Not the greatest Season finale of all FIM, but definitly very good.
I’m exited to see what Season 7 and 8 will be like. I’ve heard this is where MLP is going to start really expanding and becoming grander in scope.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@DerpyFast
Did they even have that period in mind when making it? I think they were just focused on the modern day animated film tropes and used them because it was what popular at the time.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Glad to see someone else praise the Season 6 finale, it gets a lot of scrutiny which sometimes I think is unfair
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Myoozik
Maybe? Although, having looked at the release dates of some of the movies, I’d broaden the range by a decade in both directions.
Kludgetown and Kapper have some Aladdin (1992) influence, Seaquestria seems to draw influence from The Little Mermaid (1989), but also Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001). The overall grittiness of it reminds me of Don Bluth, whose filmography started in 1982.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
They really should have gotten David Kaye to voice King Sombra. I’m imagining BW Megatron’s voice(“Yesssss….”) coming out of Sombra’s mouth and it just sounds too perfect
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
G5 merchandise seems to be lacking here in Australia right now. Is it just a drought of merchandise in general? Did Hasbro move to online only stuff? Or are the retailers in my area refusing to carry it because they think it’s too woke and “Racism is bad” is a bad message to teach children?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@TOMNICE
I can imagine the gossip in Flight Camp about her.
Probably rumors about her being half earth pony.
Honestly Fluttershy, Zephyr, and their parents show little of the stereotypical pegasus traits.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide