Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
That sounds kind of sad. Having great knowledge yet not being able to apply it. Sunset would be dissapointed.
It’s a good thing Starlight encouraged him to use unlock his hidden potential. That’s something I admire of her in that episode.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Spike truly does seem more like a teen than a child you know. He even hangs around Big Mac, Discord, Thorax or Ember more than the CMC.
Is it just me?
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Well she thought he was dying and couldn’t cope with that. A fairly dark for mlp but necessary topic handled with rainbow there. Probably one of the only episodes were when a character cried I cried too.. @Lord WyrmSpawN
because otherwise i usually just don’t feel the genuine angst the characters go through like they’ll have a mental breakdown over spilling milk lol.
Latecomer

To be precise, she phased out slowly throughout the season - she was involved with planning for the royal wedding before Cadance was an alicorn. (And if I’m not mistaken, Magic Duel was held back from Season 2, so she may have had some hand there…)
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
shining armor should have joined the guys night group, like a plot line of him taking a break from his royal duties or whatever just like cadence wanted to do.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide