Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I used to not like Pinkie and Rainbow too much but I think I like them a lot more now. Especially in Season 4 and 5.
Honestly I think I like all of the Mane 6 in their own way now
I don’t know if it’s beacause they changed from Season 1 or maybe I’ve grown to tolerate their quirks more.
Either way I really like Pinkie’s humor now. There are so many funny jokes.
And Rainbow is funny too in her own way and she has some sweet nice episodes with others.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I finally watched Cutie Remark. Boy what a ride it was.
I remember back in 2015 when I watched this and completely hated it. It felt like everything about Starlight that I wanted her to be was completely trashed.
Now I don’t hate this episode. I still don’t quite whether it was a good or mediocre ending, but I think I’m starting to understand it.
Season 5 was all about Cutie Marks, and from what it seems like Starlight’s greatest flaw was her fear of uncertain destiny. She seems like Moondancer, in that she lost tough with Twilight.
I must say having watched all of Season 5 before this episode was very helpful.
I think the problem with the ending was how it was how Starlight phrased herself. Being that Cutie Marks in and of themselves were Starlight’s fear; it’s too specific. In reality they should have been more general and say how she was afraid of the unpredictability of the future.
In fact in Bloom and Gloom, a previous Season 5 episode, AB had to deal with the unpredictability that a cutie mark would bring and growing up in general.
So I guess what I’m saying is I don’t think her story is as bad as I thought. I think if it were tweaked a bit, Starlight would have been more understandable.
I think one reason I disliked that ending is because I wanted Starlight to have been almost like Pein from Naruro, a well-intentioned extremist who seeked a utopia. But even in the first episode of Season 5, she made it clear the town she created was not as much to create a utopia (although she certainly would have liked that, and wouldn’t mind if others prospered because of her) as it was to make herself feel safe.
I wonder what Season 6 have in store for her. I’m now curious about her.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Yeah her backstory made her look petty asf which is why she was big base breaking character for a while. And still is till this day to a degree but majority is in favor of at least liking her nowadays
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@CORDZ2000
I don’t hate it as much as before but I do think there was a lot room for improvement. It could have been one of the best reformations if it were just written a bit better.
On the bright I do like that Twilight now has a pupil herself. It definitly shows she is being a princess like Celestia.
I do look forward to see what Starlight has to offer though as I watch more of Season 6.
Latecomer

I still hate the ep, and wish Starlight had been done differenly… but it’s a bit late now, and I’ve learned to live with her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide