Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Come to think of it, I’ve got a better concept for Sombra and The Empire. (We’re going back in time to when nothing beyond Season 2 has been written)
  • The Crystal Empire was built over this fount of crystal energy.
  • This fount was used to create powerful relics, and it played a role in the creation of The Elements of Harmony.
  • King Sombra took control. The Crystal Ponies are the results of him experimenting with crystal magic; trying to re-create The Crystal Heart. This lets Sombra be a foil to Twilight and Cadence: he represents a corrupted version of Twilight’s pursuit of knowledge, and he sacrifices others, which contrasts the “self-sacrifice” idea.
  • Princess Cadence is a Chosen One, destined to rule The Empire. Notice how her Cutie Mark depicts The Crystal Heart. She got her CM after a vivid dream about Sombra and The Empire.
  • This idea of “destined rulers” would have set up Alicorn Twilight a lot better. The whole “pressure of destiny” idea becomes something Cadence and Twilight bond over.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@DerpyFast
Your ideas are intriguing. The Crystal Empire containing some kind of magical energy source would explain why ponies built an empire in a frozen wasteland in the first place.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Another thing: we never see Sombra in person. There are statues and stained glass pictures of him, which establishes his castle as a dark reflection of Celestia’s castle, but he never makes an appearance outside of flashbacks. Replace the cloud thing with some of his failed experiments.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
As far as the main comic series and particularly multipart stories go, a majority of the ones since Reflections are pretty bad, though most of the one-shots tend to be fine to pretty good, as are the first few comics of the run
Micro series, unfortunately the ones featuring the mane six(save for Rarity and Pinkie) are bad to downright terrible, but the ones featuring others(Spike, Celestia, CMC and Luna) are great
Friends Forever is probably my favorite line, focusing….mostly on oddball pairings. Aside from the first comic which is pretty bad and the period where they focused on some shitty original characters for a few comics, it’s mostly consistent
Fiendship, unfortunately the Sombra and Tirek ones are the only ones worth talking about
The multiple side series they had after words I haven’t read but I heard they’re fine to good
Most of the comics focusing on EQG are really bad except for March Radness which is actually really good
The Holiday issues are mostly fine, except for the EQG one which is generally considered one of the worst comics of the run. Best one was probably the one after it
The annuals are average save for the Power Ponies one which I found pretty fun
20/20 was adorable
Deviations was pretty weak but it could have been worse honestly
Both the Transformers crossovers were great(second one was the better of the two imo due to having more interesting pair-ups and having the Mane Six+Spike be Micromasters). The G1 MLP crossover so far has been really bad unfortunately
Sorry it’s not detailed enough but it’s late right now
Northern Verve

Wonderbolts Academy to me is certainly a highlight of Season 3. It, Magic Duel, and Sleepless in Ponyville was a pretty good run of episodes one after another. Before things got a little… boring IMO with Apple Family Reunion, then controversial with Keep Calm and Flutter On, a just ok pair of episodes that happen at the same time chronologically, and then of course probably the most controversial episode in the entire series in Magical Mystery Cure
(Though I have a big soft spot for Magical Mystery Cure, though I do understand why it split the fandom. But I still personally enjoy the episode to this day.)
But back to Wonderbolts Academy. It’s an episode I’d point to in showing that Rainbow isn’t as bad as some people who dislike her make her out to be. Lightning Dust is our mirror into a Rainbow Dash with all her flaws, and none of her strengths. Rainbow nearly gives up her lifelong dream if the Wonderbolts did not punish Lightning for her reckless behavior that put Rainbow’s friends’ lives in danger. I feel that’s a pretty strong moment for her, even if things are rather quickly resolved with the Wonderbolts indeed deciding to kick Lightning out
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Northern Verve
I really like this episode. It gives Rainbow depth. It is a little hypocritical how Rainbow talks about recklessness considering what Rainbow has done like in Dragonshy. But maybe that’s character development for her.
Honestly Lightning isn’t a complete copy of Rainbow. She doesn’t seem to be to loud or anythings. She seems to let actions speak for herself. To some she might actually be more appealing than Rainbow. But she doesn’t Rainbow’s empathy. That’s what really seperates them.
A nice episode. It even founds its place on FOB Equestria, a favorite of mine, reacting to it.
But what was up with Pinkie’s fetish for Rainbow. It’s a little creepy. I didn’t find it too funny as much as annoying but maybe that’s just me.
Onto the episode, next time!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide