Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I made it past Read It and Weep!
I think I’m starting to like Rainbow more. Dragonshy really made me hate her. But I think later Season 1 and Season 2 made me like her more.
That Native American episode had her firmly helping the buffalo (a little too much perhaps), that pet episode made her appreciate what a pet is supposed to give you. And Read It and Well, made her open her mind up to a hobby she found uncool.
She’s starting to grow on me.
I can imagine Zipp probably being annoyed that her role model is a cocky brat kind of like her sister, but I bet Zipp would appreciate her overtime.
Also I actually like how Dash comments how absurd situations in MLP can be.
(Also Pinkie Pie is growing on me in Season 2.)
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

That Native American episode had her firmly helping the buffalo (a little too much perhaps)
Yeah, she felt the buffalo were treated unfairly and that was reason enough for her to help complete strangers. Even if that meant going against her friends.
It’s a big word to use, but whether we’re talking about this, standing up for Fluttershy and Gilda against bullies or (almost) resigning from the Wonderbolts over Lightning Dust, Rainbow seems to have a little thing for justice. At least in the early seasons, I can’t think of anything like that after Twilight became an alicorn.
(Or from the Equestrial Girls version, for that matter.)
That’s one point for Zipp to appreciate Rainbow over her sister too. We didn’t see much of Pipp true, but she doesn’t feel like someone who’d stand up for what she feels is right without being forced to (like she was in the movie).
I remember liking the Buffalo a lot and wish they got to show up more
Me too. Especially when we got to repeatedly see the ‘cultures’ of the dragons, griffons and yaks instead.
Even as individuals rather than a people, I’d rather have seen Chief Thunderhooves and Little Strongheart again than, well, any dragon, griffon or yak (save for Torch and Gallus).
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Looks like I’ve made it to UH OH Putting Your Hoof Down😨. I’ve heard… things about this episode. Should I be scared?
Also I’m amazed at how much continutity is in this show. Like Rainbow reading Daring Do in that Cranky episode or Applejack having to win a rodeo to fix Ponyvill’s building that Spike destroyed a few episodes before. It’s pretty amazing. I’m impressed!
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@DerpyFast
I’m the same way. I’m watching the whole show from Season 1 to 9. And speaking of which, I just got done watching Putting Your Hoof Down. I liked Iron Will’s voice and demenour.
This however seems like it’s one of the most contentious episodes of all MLP. Another controversial episode in the same vein as Mare Do Well.
I wonder why people are so mixed about it.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@CORDZ2000
The prologue in episode one made it look like we were getting a dark, high-fantasy epic with deep, complex lore; something the show was not 95% of the time. The fandom wanted to see more than FiM actually had to show, so we kind of made up the difference by collectively hallucinating that the show was deeper than it really was. Myself included.
That’s another thing I’m excited for with G5: I’m pretty confident I’m not imagining things.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I didn’t want to watch it because I am afraid of hating Fluttershy or worse it’s gonna make me think that Big Mac will be afraid of her (despite yes they haven’t interacted with each other bla bla bla let me ship Fluttermac even if the writers hate it)
Besides, she is the element of Kindness not meanliness. And it sucks nobody forgave her at the end of the episode, unlike Pinkie after Too Many Pinkie Pies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide