Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Funny how rarity was the thirstiest of the mane 6 throughout the series and the only one implied to be alone in life 💀
Background Pony #DE6C
We should have had an episode with Cadance having a sister who she’s estranged from.

And her sister would have been voiced by Carly McKillip, Britt McKillip (the voice of Cadance)’s sister. And they’d have a song together. (Because Britt and Carly are in a band together).
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Celestia is far more terrifying than any villian in MLP. She seems to have a good deal of foreknowledge.

I actually wonder what secrets she hasn’t revealed yet.

Imagine if she were a villian. She probably would win.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Just starting Season 2, Return to Harmony is so amazing. It’s so epic. MA Larson is always able to impress with spectacle.

I wonder if Discord was based on some mythology both his appearance and personality.

I find it amazing how Fluttershy was the only one he was unable to manipulate. It’s like it predicted how she would be the one to tame and reform Discord.

And of course Celestia’s greatest strength was reminding Twilight of what she had learned in Season 1.

Not completly perfect, but truly magnificent.

Season 2 already looks like it will be even better than Season 1. (Don’t worry about spoiling me by the way. I already know most of the big ones and it won’t ruin it for me)
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
truly a grandest introduction of John De Lancia for a character like Q in a series that no one would expect him to appear. And u are absolutely correct about everything else
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide