Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #A83B
Wish we got more Strawberry Sunrise. She could have been the Newman to Applejack’s Jerry.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I think Rarity and Twilight would make great friends by the fact they look details and organization. I think ironically Twilight might potentially be the most into fashion despite being more of a wallflower because she can appreciate how a dress can complement a pony. Not as much for status unlike Rarity, but instead just on how it works.

It’s kind of a wasted friendship. I think unlike Dash who used looked down on Twilight’s knowledge until later, Rarity from the beginning would probably appreciate it, respect and even find her knowledge useful.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
One of Twilight’s best attributes is her lack of biases.

She doesn’t look down on AJ for being a farmer, or Rarity for being a fashionista. She probably considers all crafts to be useful and interesting to her.

She seems to be the most objective of the Mane Six. She might not have the down to earth reliability of AJ, but I’m starting to see she has a good overall view on things. Maybe this is why Twilight is the leader, kind of like a young officer. Whereas AJ is like the more experienced sergent.

That’s how I see it.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@WyrmSpawN  
I guess so. I guess you could consider that both a strength and a weakness. Being a wallflower who had little contact with others, she definitely would not understand social conventions the best, but she might be able to form her own opinions without being subject to societal stereotypes such as with Zecora.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I agree with your last point, but I disagree that Twilight lacks biases. Sure, she’s pretty un-snobbish by Canterlot standards, but I think given her pride in her studies, she’s very resistant to the suggestion that she’s wrong about anything (as shown in Feeling Pinkie Keen).

Ascfor a Twilight/Rarity deep friendship… well, it could have worked. My guess is that what kept them at a bit of a distance was Rarity’s dreams of Canterlot - she either came on too strong, or was afraid to.
Background Pony #0929
Inspired by the new Space Jam movie.

The MLP villains (Tirek, Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, Sombra, the Pony of Shadows and Nightmare Moon) challenge the Mane Six to a game of basketball.
Background Pony #0929
I wish we got an episode where Spike meets Mudbriar.

Mudbriar corrects Spike on something.

Spike: …Don’t take this the wrong way, but every time you open your mouth, I feel an uncontrollable urge to hit you until you close it again.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I find it funny that the Mordicai (from Regular Show) x Twilight ship had been dead for years and yet in the past year it’d suddenly gtten a massive boost due to non-bronies memeing on it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide