Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #96F4
@Dex Stewart  
Even if they did that, they’ll unfortunately still be chained with G4, not being cynical here.  
It would slow down comparisons, though.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
It gets easier if you go far enough into the future.

After all, how many stories set in the last 200 years have had to account for The Mongolian Empire; the largest contiguous empire in history?

Come to think of it, after hundreds of years there could be schisms on how to interpret Twilight’s friendship lessons that leads to the tribes splitting.
Background Pony #D0A7
I know this sounds stupid but what if Hasbro ran an official ask insert character here Tumblr blog?
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It’s best to have no expectations for G5. Maybe they’ll Broad Strokes G4 lore, maybe it won’t be all that important. Who knows?  
@Dex Stewart  
Scrappy was just fine in “The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo.” The problem there was that insufferable little shit named Flim-Flam. It’s to the point the showrunner hated him, and liked Scrappy more (because he was added in due to executives). (I haven’t seen that movie where he was apparently aged up and used better)

Also, yes, about Spike.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@AC97  
That’s ridiculous! I expect G5 to give me the same feeling I got watching G4 for the first time, and also that my parents will get back together after I watch it!
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@WyrmSpawN  
Not just exactly wanting it perse, just that they need more representation since they do exist. Just so kids can relate since not everyone is fortunate to have both of their parents, either because of divorce or one passed away, etc.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Why would you need representation of something that happens so worryingly often?

Unless it’s for dramatic purposes or explaining character attributes, i can’t personally say i would spring for it.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Why would you need representation of something that happens so worryingly often?

Like I already said, so some kids can relate. Not everyone has both of their parents. Single parenthood isn’t a bad thing, it’s a hard situation yes, but it isn’t bad. And divorce doesn’t have to be the reason why a parent is single.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide