Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I had two packages that came in today, my mom ended up opening one by mistake thinking it was for her

of course it was the one with a MLP toy in it
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I remember when I used to say MLP is not as good ATLA. I don’t agree with this anymore. What does that even mean?

MLP does its own thing. And many times I think was the reason I didn’t appreciate it.

When I first got into the show it was mostly through the fan content not the actual episodes. And if they were, they were the later episodes. Which I don’t think is wrong but I think it did make me think of MLP as overrated since it didn’t satisfy the criteria I was looking for.

Watching a few episodes of Season 1, I really feel like this is a great show in and of itself. Also talking with people on this website have really helped me to understand this show better than before.

I do have my own fan ideas that differs from the show and I think that’s fine. But I should remember that this show is also trying to do its own thing.

To me it’s not better or worse than ATLA. It’s just a different beast entirely. And needs to be judged differently.

I’m more of a casual MLP fan and perhaps I always have been and will be. But either way it’s interesting to think about this stuff.

I just needed to express this revelation I have had for a while. This is just my personal insight.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I would say ATLA is more consistently good - but like you say, they have quite different natures. I’m glad that you’ve come to appreciate FIM’s more, and that it was my favourite season which prompted it.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
I think it’s a very solid foundation. It can be annoying to see when watching Season 6 to see how petty the Mane Six can be torwards each other at times like with that Ticket Master episode, but it helps if you remember that this is only the beginning then you appreciate the journey they have to go through and appreciating the surprisingly ambitious parts like Cloudsdale or the Mane Six’s backstories. Rainbow is kind of unlikeable at times like with how she deals with Fluttershy or Pinkie but she grows to be more mature over time. Even in Season 1, you can see Rainbow being a bit nicer especially with Pinkie.

I still prefer the later seasons though they just felt bigger and more vast. And more ambitious. Like with Starlight Glimmer or that family episode with AJ’s parents or that Season 4 Tirek episode.

But all of that would not have been possible without a good starting point.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I suppose it’s a whole different perspective looking back than for those of us who fell in love with it in the first place.

I do like a lot about the later seasons, especially 7. But they also have flaws Season 1 lacked.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
The My Little Pony franchise eventually taught me to completely ignore what toys and other merchandise for any franchise says because sometimes it manages to completely gloss over the actual mood of the series it’s for. Flawless world filled with nothing but sunshine and rainbows? Not this time!

Generation 3 is pretty much the only part of the franchise so far that is exactly what I get out of the toys and merchandise. Which is basically a near-flawless world with absolutely everyone being friends with one another, with no real danger.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Generation 3 is pretty much the only part of the franchise so far that is exactly what I get out of the toys and merchandise. Which is basically a near-flawless world with absolutely everyone being friends with one another, with no real danger.

Which was a large part of why it was terrible. The conflict in Over Two Rainbows? “I left my scarf behind when I ran six feet!”
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So I downloaded NexGen and now I have male anthros. However, I’m missing the textures for the following characters:  
Big Macintosh  
Braeburn  
Bright Macintosh  
Caramel  
Carrot Cake  
Doctor Whooves  
Double Diamond  
Flash Sentry  
Gallus  
Jackpot  
Mr. Shy  
Night Light  
Noteworthy  
Pokey Pierce  
Quibble Pants  
Soarin’  
Sombra  
Sunburst  
Thunderlane  
Adagio Dazzle  
Aria Blaze  
Aunt Orange  
Autumn Blaze  
Bailey Sweet  
Barb Alternate (spikes)  
Buttons Mom  
Cadance (Mane)  
Young Cadance  
Celestia  
Female Changeling  
Chrysalis  
Coco Pommel  
Daisy  
Dear Darling  
Dinky Hooves  
Dr Fauna  
Eris (Eyes)  
Fiddlesticks  
Fleetfoot  
Fleur de Lis  
Fond Feather  
Gabby  
Gilda  
Grace Manewitz  
Granny Smith  
Juniper Montage  
Lemon Hearts  
Lily Valley  
Limestone Pie  
Luna (all except luna_old)  
Macareina  
Marble Pie  
Maud Pie  
Mrs Shy  
Nightmare Moon (Large mane)  
Nightmare Rarity  
Nightshade  
Nurse Coldheart  
Nurse Sweetheart  
Nurse Tenderheart  
Peachbottom  
Peachy Plume  
Photo Finish  
Princess Luna  
Rainbow Dash Gala  
Rara  
Rarity Hepburn  
Rarity Smilish  
Raven Inkwell  
Roseluck  
Ruby Pinch  
Silverstream  
Skystar  
Somnambula  
Sonata Dusk  
Songbird Serenade  
Stellar Flare  
Stormy Flare  
Sunset Shimmer  
Suri Polomare  
Swoon Song  
Tootsie Flute  
Tree Hugger  
Sci-Twi (mane/tail)  
Queen Umbra  
Vera  
Yona Pony (Eyes/mane)

Any ideas? Even just a Discord link?
Background Pony #D001
What does the Venn Diagram of people who cry, “Spikeabuse!” and people who whine about a show being “mean-spirited” when the characters aren’t 100% nice to each other all the time look like?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I have been checking out this new ponytuber called Shunks. She gave a nice retrospective of Season 1 and 2, many iceburgs of MLP trivia even MLP tales and some reviews of Eqg films. I like her chill demenor and how unlike a lot of Ponytubers, she’s more relaxed.

I learned some new stuff about MLP from her.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
I realized that that the VAs for the Mane Six (Plus Starlight, Sunset and Spike) are in Marvel content.

Twilight Sparkle = Miss Minutes (MCU Loki), Scarlet Witch (Super Hero Squad Show), Marrow (Wolverine and the X-Men), X-23 (also WATXM and Marvel vs. Capcom 3), Mary Jane Watson (Ultimate Spider-Man and Marvel’s Spider-Man)  
Applejack & Rainbow Dash = Black Widow (Iron Man: Armored Adventures), Amora (Thor: Tales of Asgard)  
Pinkie Pie & Fluttershy = X-23 (X-Men Evolution)  
Rarity = Maria Hill (Iron Man: Armored Adventures), Danielle Moonstar (X-Men Evolution)  
Spike = Abigail Brand (Iron Man: Armored Adventures), Brunhilde (Thor: Tales of Asgard)  
Sunset Shimmer = Captain Marvel (Marvel Battleworld), She-Hulk (Fantastic Four: World’s Greatest Heroes)  
Starlight Glimmer = Scarlet Witch (X-Men Evolution)

Wow.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide