Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
In Bridle Gossip, Twilight talks about how curses with incantations and potions are not real magic. I wonder if there are any episodes where curses turn out to be real eventually. It seems like one of theories that might be discovered to be false.
Latecomer

Cartoons often have young children played by adult women (Spike is one such example, though the CMC avert it). Hoever, do you want to know who inverts that? Princess Cadance, whose actress was barely into her 20s for the wedding eps - few interpretations of her age are so low, and of course all the Mane actresses are older.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
By some freaking weird coincidence, on my MLP family tree, Spur is exactly halfway between Zinnia and Snowdrop on the mitochondrial lineage, counting by dams/pegasus mares.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
If Luna has an alternative title, what would it be?

For something dumb, it so far goes Twilight- Princess, Cadance- Lady, and Celestia- Queen, but i don’t know what to make Luna.  
I thought of Duchess, but it doesn’t roll off the tongue well when you’re saying it possessively.
Background Pony #7C80
Headcanon: Spike became buff in The Last Problem from a Charles Atlas-esque program he saw an ad for in one of his comic books.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide