Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Here’s another idea I had that ties into what I’ve been saying about Chrysalis.

The scene takes place at the Friendship School, after “The Ending of The End”. Twilight and Applejack are teaching a class about feedback loops, which is a callback to “Applejack’s ‘Day’ Off”. Applejack gives an example of a negative feedback loop, where an abundance of food leads to an increase in population, which leads to a shortage of food, which leads to a decrease in population. This causes Ocellus to bring up Queen Chrysalis and the history of the changelings. Even though she’s a bit uncomfortable saying Chrysalis’ name, and Twilight offers to tell the class what she means, Ocellus insists on explaining it herself.

Once of the changeling elders had told her that changeling populations tend to be low and sparse. However, every now and then, an Apex Changeling, also known as a “Changeling Queen” is born. They are far more powerful and aggressive, and their hunts yield far more love than regular changelings. This leads to a population explosion. Chrysalis is just the latest Apex Changeling.

And what this does is it gives Chrysalis’ character some bitter irony. The things that make her exceptional are a double-edged sword. She’s the reason many changelings are alive, and also the reason they were starving. All she knows how to do is what her instincts tell her. This also adds an extra layer to the “redemption through civilization” and “nature versus civilization” ideas.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Time is moving by so fast that I forgot that the April Fools is coming soon, who knows what the event is gonna be about?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide