Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Should Lionsgate and Hasbro make an autistic cut of My Little Pony: The Movie?

If so, the only idea that I agree is replace Sia’s voice with someone who sounds like her and isn’t ableist to be the new voice of Songbird Serenade. Or replace her with a new character, but the animation might take too long and Wildbrain Studios (fka DHX Studios Vancouver) no longer works with Hasbro after the show ended.
Background Pony #4DCE
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Sia might have been an asshole but we need to remember that’s just one part of her. Her singing those songs has nothing to do with her abelist comments.

And remember even though the real Sia did star in the movie, the fictional Sia is her own character that does not necessarily carry the same faults as real Sia.

She still deserves to get berated and condemned but not through removing her from previous movie roles. But she should still be condemned for it.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Is Sia actually ableist? I haven’t seen the movie, but I think it’s possible that people are misinterpreting it. I say at least give her an opportunity to respond to the criticism. I have severely autistic family members and I probably have a more mild form of autism myself, so I’m not saying that as someone who doesn’t care about the issue. I just think sometimes the internet goes into a rage-filled frenzy about things without looking into the context because they love the drama. I think the movie was intended as loving to autistic people and I thought autistic people worked on it.

I’d be in favor of the recut, though, because I hate Sia’s music. I also thought it was stupid that they made the pony look just like the real person. They should replace her with someone talented like Stevie Wonder or someone.
Latecomer

Well, at least I’ve learned about a controversy I’d never heard of… which is probably indicative of how (un) nescessary such an edit is.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
¯*(ツ)*/¯  
I didn’t think the movie was that good anyway. I’m curious though, would Spike or Capper be charged with a war crime for the whole “flamethrower” thing?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide