Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
I got more of a unOC.  
<- His whole design is basically ripped from the default avatar when I joined this site.  
Only thing “original” about him is the name. Never used him in any fiction though. It’d feel weird.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It took me a while to notice that Rainbow Dash may actually have a theme tune in Pony Life (heard in “Bighoof Walking”, “Zound Off”, and “The Mysterious Voice”; maybe others too).

If I am guessing right: When putting the chunks heard throughout the episodes in the correct order, it starts with only a guitar and drums (heard in “Bighoof Walking”), then later builds up from there into something much more triumphant (heard in “The Mysterious Voice”).

It can be fitting for a character who is very competitive.

Now I am trying to think of what the other characters’ themes may be as I am re-watching episodes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide