Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
tbh I’ve always imagined that that’s what Twilight would look like in the future. Though in my head it was a darker purple mane/tail with the pink stripes being an aurora, though I suppose that wouldn’t be easy to animate in Flash and keep in the show’s style.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Brass Beau  
Secret of My Excess is one of my favorite Spike episodes. One of the reasons why is because of the dragon design, it looks really cool to me. So seeing how his future design is it makes me dissatisfied but not surprised since Spike seems like the type to focus on his muscles. His future design is so similar to his Knight design.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@ShadowBolt Platinum  
Two episodes (maybe one-and-a-half) and a mini-arc in the comics is all we got with Flutterbat which seems weird considering how popular the design was. Did they ever make a Flutterbat (or bat pony in general) toy? Seems like an oversight if they didn’t.
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
Really, I found her quite _over_used - she was a one-episode gimmick, like the Power Ponies forms in the previous episode. (And one who pretty much stole tge episode, at that.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide