Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Myoozik  
They brought him back for Pony Life despite John Delancie not being available,I wouldn’t be surprised if the next gen,whatever it is featured returning elements from FiM.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Dex Stewart  
Well that’s because Pony Life used elements from G4, hence why it’s dubbed G4.5. There’s a pretty high chance that G5 is gonna start fresh and wipe the slate clean so I don’t think Discord will be lucky here.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Myoozik  
G4 used elements from across the franchise,so that’s why I figured they may take some of the more popular elements from G4, especially since that’s the incarnation that is most relevant in people’s minds.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’d like to think that the most powerful earth ponies could have powers that CP 9 from One Piece used like super speed or even a boop pistol. Their boops would be so strong it could shatter a force field and their speed so fast it could predict where a unicorn would teleport.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Here’s a topic:

Let’s say you could re-experience three episodes of FiM for the first time. (You temporarily lose any memories that could spoil the episode for you). Which three do you pick any why?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@DerpyFast

That’s easy. If double episodes are allowed, then: Cutie Markless, Cutie Re-Mark and To Where And Back Again. Simply relive my favorite episodes with Starlight Glimmer. I love the song “In our Town”, I love the alternative timelines and I think Discord, Thorax, Trixie and Starlight are the best team ever. ;-)

If only single episodes are allowed, then: Magical Mystery Cure (Twilicorn drama), Twilight’s Kingdom – Part 2 (WTF battle with Lord Tirek) & The Last Problem. I cried like a bitch when the book was finally closed and I am not ashamed of it. ;-D
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
@DerpyFast  
Party of One. Poor Pinkie Pie…  
Feeling Pinkie Keen. Damn you Pinkie you’re so random and I love you for that :3  
It’s About Time (WOOOOOOW!). The end of the world is coming! Better be prepared for the upcoming disaster and OHMYGOD CERBERUS IS RAMPAGING THROUGH PONYVILLE
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Double episodes and movies count as a single episode.

For me:

Dragonshy  
And not just for the obvious reason. Many people cite this as the episode where they officially fell in love with the show. It also had a bigger scale than anything else the show had done up to that point.

Suited for Success  
I was debating between this and Sonic Rainboom, partly because the first time I saw it, I came in about halfway through a stream, so it would be nice to experience it as a whole for the first time. But no, Suited for Success all the way. Because it’s easy to forget that up until that point, Rarity wasn’t actually a good character. So leave it to Suited for Success to come out of nowhere and completely legitimize her character. Indeed, SFS is a microcosm of the show itself; you expect it to be dumb and girly, but it’s surprisingly deep and compelling.

A Canterlot Wedding  
For all of its faults, A Canterlot Wedding is nothing short of cinematic. I think every other double episode was trying to duplicate its success, so I’d love to experience that initial impact for the first time again.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@DerpyFast  
Frenemies: Best episode of the series  
Magical Mystery Cure: One of the best songs  
No Second Prances: makes two contentious characters (one more than the other) more likable and has Starlight succeed at the primary task of her apprenticeship
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Magical Mystery Cure: One of the best songs

What song from the episode, if you don’t mind me asking? Personally, I can’t decide between “A true, true friend” and “Celestia’s Ballad. “ But out of love and loyalty to Pinkie Pie, I’d probably choose “A true, true friend. “ PINKIE!!! ;-D

Which of the seven songs do you like most? ;-)

Morning in Ponyville  
What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me  
I’ve Got to Find a Way  
A True, True Friend  
Celestia’s Ballad  
Behold, Princess Twilight Sparkle  
Life in Equestria
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide