Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@KennyC  
They’re popular cases, and they get occasional uploads even after their creators left.

And honestly, if I was serious, I’d have posted this in the Site and Policy section.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
So one guy is trying to drown Twilight in the most horrfic way possible in these latest images.

I’d say “WTF” but I’m growing numb to these antics.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Everytime I look at those images of 90’s Grunge Fluttershy, I can just hear Sublime and The Offspring playing on my head.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
@Brass Beau  
It was actually due to the old “Ask Crusaders” tumblr that Jan had running before the entire C&D after his old Button’s Adventures was canned.

Fun fact: Had it continued, we would have introduced to Button’s cousin, Biscuit.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Has anyone ever struggled trying to watch all 9 seasons of MLP? So that I can achieve my childhood dream of writing fanfiction, I want to start watching every episode.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Meanlucario  
If you don’t mind people talking, you can always use youtube commentaries of episodes. And at least the ones I know, like Soundspeed add funny jokes and not just stay silent unlike some reaction channels. Interestingly the ones without face cams are ones that actually say stuff instead pf adding nothing.

And of course there is Dailymotion. I think?

edit: Soundspeed’s videos I think are now only on Dailymotion. But CobaltSkys is still up.
Background Pony #79E5
>We never got a Rarity and Trixie episode  
>We never got to see Rarity and Trixie out-ham each other
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide