Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Background Pony #79E5

Probably because there was a lot of messing around about this certain episode. M. A. Larson had more or less distanced himself from it at a convention in 2017. His intention in writing the episode was different from what the show staff then made of it. Probably they wanted to hold up the mirror to the fandom, which I personally don’t have a problem with. But the (in my opinion) indirect statement, that the show is basically only for the younger viewers, pisses me off a little bit when you consider that the people responsible obviously were well aware of the significance of the show for an older audience. In the end, no one was really happy with this.

But maybe that’s more of a topic for this thread .
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I had a weird dream where Chrysalis was in Pony Life. She doesn’t have much in common with original Chryssy. The ponies don’t know what she is,she doesn’t know what she is. Zecora tells them she’s a changeling,and she didn’t know they were still around. Chrysalis stays with Rarity. Some pink dye is spilled on Opal turning her pink. Chryssy seems to REALLY like this fluffy pink thing for some reason…
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I had a dream kinda recently where Sweetie Belle was experimenting/playing around with self-levitation. It’s a shame really, because I think that could be interesting to see animated… and it wouldn’t be unfitting, either, really.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Looking back, I don’t remember Sweetie Belle and Button Mash sharing a scene together. How did that ship start?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wish to request the following tags also be added to the DNP list:  
oc:aero  
oc:apogee*  
oc:chrysanthemum  
oc:cumulonimbus  
oc:delta vee*  
oc:ipomoea  
oc:myth leading  
oc:samosa stripes  
oc:tiny terror

*I’ll leave these two up to the staff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide