Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
5 Fun Facts about FiM body types:  
-The Cutie Remark and Growing Up is Hard to Do are the only episodes to feature all three of the child, teenage, and adult age groups onscreen simultaneously.  
-No episode features both teenagers and five-year-olds.  
-Not counting flashbacks, Chipcutter is the only pegasus colt with a speaking role to actually use the colt model. Hyper Sonic and Rumble use the filly model, and featherweight has a unique model. (On a tangent, his use of the adult wings is because the foal wings only have two frames of animation)  
-Babs Seed is the only filly with a unique body type. Little Red shares her body type with Truffle Shuffle and Flurry Heart with Applejack’s birth certificate.  
-Every single character in Look Before You Sleep uses the standard mare model, and this is the only episode of the entire show with this distinct characteristic.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I have a theory on why Discord keeps getting defeated even though he should be completely unstoppable.

It’s because he still has the limitations of a regular mind. Because he’s invulnerable, he has no fight-or-flight response. So when he’s caught off guard, he’s paralyzed by the infinite number of options he has on how to escape the situation.

His greatest strengths are his greatest weakness.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I just woke up from a dream in which Pinkie gave her friends a bunch of questionable advice they followed.

I don’t remember how, but Fluttershy wound up giant (PL has officially inspired my subconscious I guess).

The main thing I remember is Rarity wanted to lose a few pounds because she was getting some more junk in the trunk, as it were. Pinkie wound up telling her, “Don’t think about it as your butt getting bigger. Think about it this way: now you’ve got a new butt to show off.”

This led to Rarity getting fat, then comfort eating leading to her getting fatter and she was all depressed and calling herself Blobbity.

I woke up before any of the plot points could be resolved. :[
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide