Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Latecomer

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I think Pinkie Pie serves that role sometimes. She’s always been prominent in promos, did the original Equestria Girls music video, had those weird CG shorts and will likely be a big player, if not the lead, in Pony Life.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Latecomer  
@Myoozik  
Dudes, nice choice but imo it doesn’t have to be a character, it has to be a big fan of the franchise, any voice actor or celebrity.

Hate to sound salty, but I think Tara Strong should be the ambassador for MLP because she did well as Twily for the past nine years and I am going to miss her Twily voice now that the 2021 movie is going to be a lesser-known hard reboot without her since it’s now the start of G5 since Hasbro canceled what could have been a critically-redeeming sequel.

And yes, I have seen the Toy Fair presentation this morning.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
How the hell do we have 79,650+ OCs and only three of them are teenagers? And two of them are Fo:E characters created by the same person while the third is Apogee? Do we seriously not have any other OCs aged between 11 and 17 besides Apogee, Threnody and Puddle Splasher?
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@97blackbird  
We have how many teenage ponies? Past Fluttershy, Applejack, Big Mac and Derpy in one episode, Plaid Stripes, Spur, Biscuit, a changeling disguise, and a background pony. Possibly Star Tracker and Sandbar. Before Three’s a Crowd we only had Fluttershy.
Background Pony #E1CD
full  
This is true, because I had to look directly at the Kardashians to recognize them.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
Complete list of characters who use the teenager model:  
Past Fluttershy; Applejack, Big Mac and Derpy in one episode; Plaid Stripes; Spur; Biscuit; a changeling disguise; two background ponies (Air Way and Lemon Honey); Apogee; Threnody; Puddle Splasher; and Zinnia. That one pony from Best Gift Ever, as well? I don’t know about him…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide