Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Latecomer  
I don’t doubt there are arguments to make in favor of the supposition, but I’m not the person to make the case. Also, the point I brought up has nothing to do with the current Derpi drama. That’s total coincidence.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I dreamed that I posted in the Unpopular Thread that I hated it when people try inserting Shining Armer in Chrysalis’s backstory, and vice versa.

@Vivace  
Tensions with other groups doesn’t make it a dystopia, since as @DerpyFast pointed out, it’s still a great environment where anyone can grow and develop however they want. The ponies are allowed to leave and return whenever they want, and the other races are allowed to do the same, as the later seasons show. It’s more of a case that the other races are/were much more hostile to them and each other than ponies living in a fake eutopia. It’s a better argument to say that Nightmare Moon’s future is dystopia disguised as a eutopia since she has everything under her control and will quickly gain any means of increasing her power and destroy any threats to her own power, which is much worst than Celestia’s world where power is used to bring prosperity to her people and making allies with past foes (plus someone to save the day if she fails, with Nightmare Moon would rather let her kingdom burn before allowing).
Latecomer

@Vivace  
i wasn’t assuming it did - I just wanted a basis for comparison. Is there any Earthly state, modern or historical, you consider a better place to live for it’s inhabitants?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
If this is fake:  

Then, Explain this!:  

After the end of the show, I kinda see no difference about Twilight growing up like an alicorn (similar to Celestia, Luna and Cadance) or the difference between the fake screencap that never happened and the real screencap that did.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide