Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Jonny Manz
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@WaynePonePone
Setting rules and guidelines is right, but Hitch was not - he went way too far, trying to ban Earth pony magic entirely after giving into his fear about the new magic. Him trying to remove the Earth pony crystal, if nothing else, was especially egregious. IOW, his heart was in the right place, and he had good intentions, but, well, that’s what they say the road to Hell is paved with.
There’s a balance to be found.
@river mines
I loved the fact that Izzy acted as the fun aunt, and I thought it was realistic - trying to be too structured with a baby just isn’t gonna work - sometimes, you have to give them safe but unstructured ways for them to expend their energy
river mines

izzy being the fun aunt is something that makes sense, but what izzy did in the episode was being totally irresponsible, she didn’t even try to really take care of sparky.
like I said before, imagine doing what Izzy did with a baby in real life? this really bothered me
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@Jonny Manz
He never said he’d ban it forever. He’d ban it until he figures things out. He wanted to remove the crystal because he was pushed too far. The sheriff wouldn’t need to do that if everypony just follows simple rules!
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
Y’know, I just realized that, not counting her non-speaking cameo towards the end of Chapter 1, Secrets of Starlight was the first MYM special that Misty appeared in.
@river mines
I mean, she kept watch over him. I don’t really see anything wrong with what she did.
@WaynePonePone
But the magic had other ideas - where Hitch really went wrong was when the magic started expressing itself uncontrollably, and rather than realizing that it needed a safe outlet, he panicked, doubled down, and tried that Earth pony crystal removal.
I will concede that Hitch wasn’t wrong in wanting to put restrictions in place at first - just, perhaps was too slow about coming up with safe avenues for magical expression (leaving that total ban in place for too long and too broadly, basically) - perhaps he would have been better served by actual restrictions rather than outright bans?
Jonny Manz
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@WaynePonePone
Sorry, just calling it like I see it.
FWIW, I do like Hitch’s characterization post-ANG, and think it makes sense. I mean, something as ground shattering as finding out the unicorns and Pegasi aren’t bad guys after all, and then getting magic back with all that entails, is bound to knock you for a loop, especially someone as confident and cocksure in the way things are as Hitch seemed in ANG. He’s a bit unsure of how to approach things involving magic, because it’s such a major change from what he had been used to for many moons.
Plus, then, he becomes a dad to Sparky, and so notices dangers that he might not have before (or at least that’s how I explain how he can sometimes be a bit of a scaredy cat)
Also, he’s a lovable goof in ANG, he’s a lovable goof after that.
river mines

@Jonny Manz
in one part she literally leaves him alone and the way she monitors him is literally letting him run around the office without any control and she doesn’t do anything to take care of him.
Background Pony #2D31
Should Hasbro have made spinoffs of G4 instead of G5? Here are some ideas for spinoffs:
A Power Ponies show
A show about Discord and Starswirl traveling through dimensions
A Daring Do show
A Laverne and Shirley-style show starring Starlight and Trixie
Just Wayne
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
I wish Hitch had his own song. I mean I know he has a few songs in Tell Your Tale but I want him to have one in Make Your Mark, like he sings a cute lullaby for Sparky or something. We had a song to call Sparky out but Hitch didn’t sing it. I mean JJ Greber is a great singer too. I really wish Hitch had a solo song.
I guess at least I have that cute and wholesome song he sings with Misty.
@Background Pony #2D31
As a superhero and Batman fan, I want them to reveal a Batman like superhero pony who occasionally helps out but usually does his own thing like the old Justice League cartoon (He can even roast the heroes sometimes). He can have contingency plans too. Batman is the best superhero.
Jonny Manz
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@river mines
She’s keeping an eye on him the whole time - like I said, safe but unstructured. Plus, the office is clean by the time Hitch gets back.
And she left him in the care of Kenneth - he’s a responsible bird. Now, if she’d left him in the care of McSnips-a-Lot you’d have a point.
@DerpyFast
Very true
river mines

@Jonny Manz
Like I said before, if someone did what they did to Sparky in real life, everything would go very wrong.
obviously I understand the Cartoon logiv
but for me, the way the episode handled it, I couldn’t have suspension of disbelief
Jonny Manz
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
One thing I find cool is that in G5, there has been only one instance of a character having a singing voice that is different from their speaking voice.
Background Pony #2D31
Would you have watched a Schoolhouse Rock-style series of shorts about friendship starring Twilight?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide